Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TheBearsFavoriteHat

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheBearsFavoriteHat

  1. I'm sure certain, but I know some have lost that week
  2. Per Lloyd's Facebook, we have green on the ground.
  3. I believe 2010 was the last time. They put an unexpected beatdown on Holmes that year.
  4. Coming along. I'm not sure how the installation process is, but looks like we may see some green soon.
  5. I can't imagine with his coaching career seemingly skyrocketing that he would entertain this..... Or would he?
  6. They didn't lose many, but did lose a couple key cogs. Many of the returning players to keep an eye on are still Sophomores and Juniors, like Evans and Sebastian. Excited to see how this group does with a full summer and prior knowledge of Coach Brossart's offense.
  7. Conner is a repeat of last year, but Scott and Lloyd replacing Holy Cross and Ludlow would be huge upgrades. Raceland may be a down grade from Beechwood, but there aren't that many teams in the state that wouldn't be. I'm sure Raceland will be one of their more competitive games. I feel it is a good schedule for NewCath, the district really restricts it from being "tough" overall for me though.
  8. If I were to take a guess, I'd imagine it's on Beechwood's end. With having more district games they are probably trying to get bigger schools to help with the RPI. I know they get a free pass now for playing a smaller school, but I believe this decision to not play was made before the decision to not include a small school in RPI.
  9. Looks like still a ways to go. Concrete pour on what may be the long jump area and the stands have been demolished.
  10. I would listen if the schools that would propose this idea can give an explanation on why other schools are successful with the same/higher percentage of their students on the lunch program. I can't view it as the reason for a programs downfall when others are thriving with the same criteria.
  11. I have seen that request on Facebook, but seemed to be shot down pretty quickly as the design was already submitted and approved. I would have preferred the Juggernaut logo at the 50 as well and the interlocking LM in an endzone. I don't know if I would have liked it on the 25s
  12. Here is a design the school has sent out.
  13. My personal prediction is Pendleton, Lloyd, Fleming, Lewis, and Bath County.. but Bourbon County may be there instead of Bath. If Bracken would move up then I would have them as the 5th school replace the other B counties.
  14. Lloyd is in the process right now.
  15. My guess is with Pendleton, Fleming, Lewis, and either Bourbon or Bath County. My alignment projection has Bath, but who am I? Lol I would imagine they would certainly be in with Pendleton regardless, but if you take Henry County in they it sets up a weird division between the East/West sides for RPI in round 3. It could also make the number of teams unbalanced on the East/West side too. Not sure how much of a factor either make, if any.
  16. Thanks yeah that does make sense to have the northern most with those two. I was just looking at the centralized parts of the districts with Bourbon and Bath basically next to each other, yet Bourbon touches Fayette and Bath touches Fleming. My immediate thought was they should go on the district with the counties they touch. Didn't think about Bourbon being closer to NKY.
  17. Forgive me as I'm not super familiar with the area, but isn't Bourbon County fairly close to Lexington? Would it make more sense for Bourbon and Bath to switch?
  18. Yeah that is probably true. Would make me curious as to what other mistakes are involved though.
  19. Looking at 3A, Russell and McCreary Central in the same district. That's got to be over a 4 hour bus ride, right? Again, realize it is speculation, but Henry and Bourbon in the same district doesn't make sense in my mind for the East/West split for the playoffs. To me I'd have Henry County with the Louisville schools and if you group Bourbon, Pendleton, Lloyd together, add on LexCath or Fleming.
  20. To me it would make more sense with Ludlow, Holy Cross, Newport, NCC and Brossart, Dayton, Bracken, Bellevue. The other way around and Dayton/Bellevue and Holy Cross/Ludlow have to travel through Newport (within eyesight of the football field) just to get to the other side of the district
  21. With Knox Central, Clay County, Bell County, McCreary all seeming to be close in travel, would we see Russell and East Carter join Magoffin and Lawrence County with Morgan County instead?
  22. I was thinking Lloyd and Pendleton County could get mixed in with this group considering Lloyd was in the same region as a few of these schools years ago. Then again they were also grouped with Mercer and Henry County before too so they could end up there.
  23. Do we see two 1A districts in NKY? Seems like a lot of small schools there.
  24. I don't believe it was that way until they put the turf in. The field was shifted to move the southwest corner of the field off of the track. Until the turf you could catch a touchdown pass in Lane 1.
  25. Running clock finally makes its appearance

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.