Everything posted by Hungover_in_Andover
-
BluegrassPreps.com Class 4A Football Rankings 11/3
I LIKE Franklin County's chances...
-
2025 Bluegrass Freshman Conference
Correct. Undefeated in conference play, but 2 losses on the season.
-
2025 Bluegrass Freshman Conference
You guys draw from SC middle and half of Royal Spring, right?
-
2025 Bluegrass Freshman Conference
-
2025 Bluegrass Freshman Conference
-
Boyle County 20 Frederick Douglass 13
Guzman to Bell Pointer TD.
-
Boyle County 20 Frederick Douglass 13
Terrible offensive set coming outta the locker room
-
BluegrassPreps.com Class 5A Football Rankings 10/27
So, another whoever gets the ball last game lol.
-
Boyle County 20 Frederick Douglass 13
Completely agree. I am of the thought process to run some stuff against the district foes, to see how they look IRL and to see how the kids execute, rather than waiting until a huge pressure moment in the playoffs when its win or go home.
-
Boyle County 20 Frederick Douglass 13
That has been the tendency since the title in 22.
-
BluegrassPreps.com Class 5A Football Rankings 10/27
This season a lot of their 2027 starters are from Lexington and played with my son in Middle school, so that's why I'm rooting for Wofo, but they are a genuinely talented group. I know OB is always a threat, I remember all the playoff games against Douglass. Admittedly, I'll need to look at the Devil's recent defense. Can yall stop Wofo? And of course, can they stop you guys? But Wofo is so high octane on the ground and in the air...
-
Boyle County 20 Frederick Douglass 13
This one is all about the trenches. FD OL has GOT to control the Boyle attack. I imagine the OC is going to be vanilla, expecting the line to allow for 3-4 yard gains. I agree, if the passing game doesn't develop early, it will be tough sledding. 3 and outs can't happen. The Bronco defense will be tough, but if the offense can't move the ball... Well. I am a Run-The-Ball enthusiast, but the OC has got to have a playoff mentality in this game, if we can't outscore Boyle, it will be hard to imagine winning after the 3rd playoff game. Give me the Broncos by a TD at home on Senior Night, 28-21.
-
BluegrassPreps.com Class 5A Football Rankings 10/27
2nd round BYE BYE lol.
-
BluegrassPreps.com Class 5A Football Rankings 10/27
Easy I give you Coons, Tomlin, and Jointer flat out. Perez as a lineman hasn't given up anything all year.
-
BluegrassPreps.com Class 6A Football Rankings 10/27
If our RPI remains above T's after this Friday, we get 1. Clay/ 2. Station/ 3. Mad. Cent/ 4. X vs M survivor. I like our chances in that lineup. Then, as a Douglass fan, I'd be rooting for a South Warren win in the 4th round on the other side.
-
BluegrassPreps.com Class 5A Football Rankings 10/27
I maintain that 5A is Woodford's to lose, but for folks to think 5A is wide open is puzzling. You got Wofo, OB and Cooper. And based on tradition, BG is a dark horse, but they won't get past the 4th round at best.
-
BluegrassPreps.com Class 5A Football Rankings 10/27
Owensboro would beat both Woodford Nope. That 2nd team you mentioned yeah, but not Wofo. Not enough horses to run with those guys.
-
Atherton 42 North Oldham 13
North's schedule isn't much tougher than Atherton, but their one loss was a rivalry game on the road. A Train derails here, to the tune of 35-28.
-
Highlands 42 Scott County 28
Fraudulent lol.
-
6A RPI Rankings - 2025
Absolutely. So, this Friday still has huge impact on the playoffs. Rebels and Indians both have high RPI value. Ryle doesn't appear within reach of jumping anyone in position. Now that I look at the standings, a Madison Central upset of St. X would send them to St. Matthews instead of Lexington in the 3rd round, so do they really want to beat the Tigers? Lol. Very interesting.
-
6A RPI Rankings - 2025
The battle for homefield advantage has taken another turn. I did not project that the Broncos would surge in the RPI like this. Also of interest, Madison Central would jump Ryle with a St. X upset.
-
Male 17 Bullitt East 14
Looks like East defense gave up 17 unanswered, and East offense couldn't score any more after their early lead. Refs are to blame somehow.
-
Trinity 52 Oldham County 3
Is he taller than 6'2?
-
Male 17 Bullitt East 14
Seventeen points unanswered? ?????
-
Frederick Douglass 41 George Rogers Clark 7
Couple of new plays on offense... I like it.