Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hungover_in_Andover

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hungover_in_Andover

  1. Correct. Undefeated in conference play, but 2 losses on the season.
  2. You guys draw from SC middle and half of Royal Spring, right?
  3. Terrible offensive set coming outta the locker room
  4. So, another whoever gets the ball last game lol.
  5. Completely agree. I am of the thought process to run some stuff against the district foes, to see how they look IRL and to see how the kids execute, rather than waiting until a huge pressure moment in the playoffs when its win or go home.
  6. That has been the tendency since the title in 22.
  7. This season a lot of their 2027 starters are from Lexington and played with my son in Middle school, so that's why I'm rooting for Wofo, but they are a genuinely talented group. I know OB is always a threat, I remember all the playoff games against Douglass. Admittedly, I'll need to look at the Devil's recent defense. Can yall stop Wofo? And of course, can they stop you guys? But Wofo is so high octane on the ground and in the air...
  8. This one is all about the trenches. FD OL has GOT to control the Boyle attack. I imagine the OC is going to be vanilla, expecting the line to allow for 3-4 yard gains. I agree, if the passing game doesn't develop early, it will be tough sledding. 3 and outs can't happen. The Bronco defense will be tough, but if the offense can't move the ball... Well. I am a Run-The-Ball enthusiast, but the OC has got to have a playoff mentality in this game, if we can't outscore Boyle, it will be hard to imagine winning after the 3rd playoff game. Give me the Broncos by a TD at home on Senior Night, 28-21.
  9. Easy I give you Coons, Tomlin, and Jointer flat out. Perez as a lineman hasn't given up anything all year.
  10. If our RPI remains above T's after this Friday, we get 1. Clay/ 2. Station/ 3. Mad. Cent/ 4. X vs M survivor. I like our chances in that lineup. Then, as a Douglass fan, I'd be rooting for a South Warren win in the 4th round on the other side.
  11. I maintain that 5A is Woodford's to lose, but for folks to think 5A is wide open is puzzling. You got Wofo, OB and Cooper. And based on tradition, BG is a dark horse, but they won't get past the 4th round at best.
  12. Owensboro would beat both Woodford Nope. That 2nd team you mentioned yeah, but not Wofo. Not enough horses to run with those guys.
  13. North's schedule isn't much tougher than Atherton, but their one loss was a rivalry game on the road. A Train derails here, to the tune of 35-28.
  14. Absolutely. So, this Friday still has huge impact on the playoffs. Rebels and Indians both have high RPI value. Ryle doesn't appear within reach of jumping anyone in position. Now that I look at the standings, a Madison Central upset of St. X would send them to St. Matthews instead of Lexington in the 3rd round, so do they really want to beat the Tigers? Lol. Very interesting.
  15. The battle for homefield advantage has taken another turn. I did not project that the Broncos would surge in the RPI like this. Also of interest, Madison Central would jump Ryle with a St. X upset.
  16. Looks like East defense gave up 17 unanswered, and East offense couldn't score any more after their early lead. Refs are to blame somehow.
  17. Seventeen points unanswered? ?????
  18. Couple of new plays on offense... I like it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.