Everything posted by Aslim20
-
10th Region Off-Season Discussion (2026-2027)
Western Reserve Academy is a high school prep academy. He will be attending school and playing basketball there.
-
George Rogers Clark 70 Montgomery County 58 (10th Region Championship)
Is it streaming anywhere?
-
Campbell County 85 Nicholas County 56 (10th Region Quarterfinals)
Sophomore Austin Davie had 23 points in just over 3 quarters. Camels played well. Big test for the Camels on Monday night.
-
Campbell County 82 Scott 48 (37th District Championship)
Sophomore Austin Davie had 26 points in a little over 3 quarters and won MVP of the tournament. His defense on Ben Brown tonight was outstanding.
-
KABC announces 2025-26 region players of the year
Ok. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
-
10th Region Districts & Regionals - 2025/26
When does the all 10th region teams come out?
-
KABC announces 2025-26 region players of the year
I would like to see the voting numbers for the 10 region because Austin Davie had a monster year as only a sophomore averaging 25 points and 8 rebounds. Does your team have to be a top team to win it?
-
KABC announces 2025-26 region players of the year
Campbell's Izzy jasyruia and the girl from GRC were co players of the year in the 10th region.
-
Campbell County 90 Nicholas County 89 (OT)
ScreenRecording_02-13-2026 21-05-36_1.mov
-
Campbell County 90 Nicholas County 89 (OT)
Austin Davie had 50 points and 10 rebounds. Good win but there defense is sub par and doesn't look like it's getting any better.
-
Lloyd 43 Dixie Heights 41 (OT)
How many did Blaackar have?
-
Lloyd Memorial 69 Highlands 68
Is it streaming somewhere?
-
Campbell County 67 Simon Kenton 64
I believe 30 points against any team is a great game. Credit to the young man. I wish him the best of luck the rest of the season. He's showing his abilities consistently.
-
Campbell County 67 Simon Kenton 64
Austin Davie had 35 points and 13 rebounds. Started off slow in the first half but had a monster second half. Good win for the Camels.
-
Highlands 83 Campbell County 79 (OT)
Austin Davie from Campbell County had 40 points and 16 rebounds in the game. Scored more than half of his entire team's points.
-
10th Region: Week 4
Austin Davie does have good numbers, but as a family member, I don't want him to think he should be comfortable with it. I want him to continue to work hard everyday to improve himself. Thank you, I appreciate your compliments on him. Want him to give himself the best opportunity at the next level.
-
10th Region: Week 4
Austin Davie, a sophomore for Campbell County is putting up decent numbers this year so far. He's averaging 23 ppg and 8.5 rebounds. Anxious to see if he continues to play as well as he's had the first part of the year.
-
Campbell County 84 Bourbon County 56
Austin Davie had 25 in 3 quarters. He seems to be finding his rhythm.
-
Campbell County 71 Conner 69
Austin Davie had 25 and the game winner.
-
Campbell County 60 Dixie Heights 56
Austin Davie of Campbell County with a triple double, 17-10-10 in the win.
-
10th Region Boys Basketball Preview
Davie is a Sophomore and is well over 6’6 now!!
-
Cooper 53 Lloyd 38 (9th Region Championship)
My question, is Walker's ball handling skills, outside shooting, and being able to create off the dribble good enough to play a wing in the SEC against much quicker and more physical defenders. He has a great body length for that position but he struggled last night asserting himself when he was the biggest player on the court. I hope he does succeed, and I think if he learns to play with that "dawg" mindset will make him a better player.
-
Cooper 53 Lloyd 38 (9th Region Championship)
I agree on Walker having a lot to work on. I'm not sure what his mentality is. He's the Co region player of the year and a South Carolina signee. Granted, Combs is a great defensive player, but Walker had five inches and some weight advantage on him and he continued to get pushed around in the paint. Why doesn't he in the biggest game in highschool not want the ball on every possession and use those attributes to force his way in and score at will. Sully had a great defensive scheme and it worked very well, but if I'm a 6'8" power forward against smaller defenders guarding me then they are going to have to stop me of foul me. I think his mentality has to change if he wants a shot to play in the SEC. You almost have to be somewhat selfish playing in a game of this magnitude.
-
10th Region: Regional Tournament 1st Round Preview
Yes. 4 fractures, bruised wrist and a sprained thumb!!
-
Campbell County 81 Bishop Brossart 39 (37th District Finals)
Two broken bones in his hand and an MRI scheduled this weekend from what I'm hearing.