Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1992Rebel

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 1992Rebel

  1. Seems to me that Holy Cross is a shoo-in for the championship...
  2. Macie is awesome! I am a big fan! Congrats on this huge accomplishment!
  3. Congrats to Macie Feldman! That is a huge accomplishment! Hubert is a 3 point machine. Really fun to watch.
  4. Sacred Heart was unstoppable. Seemed to be very well coached. Johnson will will be a thorn in any teams side for the next 3.5 years. She is fun to watch unless you are on the other team... Sacred Heart, Bullitt East and NDA finished 1, 2 and 3 and definitely were the 3 best teams in the tourney. I would like to see BE and NDA duke it out.
  5. Sorry. Auto correct. I put LCA but meant to put CAL.
  6. Who is picked to win this one? Will this game have a bearing on State ranking? Last I saw Ryle was ranked higher that NDA and was beaten by Russell. Russell lost to LCA.
  7. I was going to take the high road and congratulate the bees on a dominate game. But… 90 sec to go, up 14, with the ball, and they throw the ball to the endzone? Wow. I had respect for them till that. Now I’m glad CCH lowers their avg score per game. Might have been different if the score was 14-14 half but it wasn’t going to happen tonight for the colonels Will be interesting to see how this plays out in the future if they play each other again. I’m now rooting for whomever plays Woodford county. Busch League.
  8. I saw the Cooper / Highlands game and even though the score was a surprise, IMO the result was more from an uninspired performance from Cooper than a breakthrough for Highlands. I thought Bottom (looks like a good future qb) missed a ton of throws and the offense had a lot of 3 and outs. a couple of big turnovers that gave favorable field positions fueled that score. I don’t see CCH giving up that much on D even with the new and improved Bluebird offense. I’m not buying what Highlands is selling. CCH still not dominating on offense but I’m picking CCH 17-0. Definitely the most interesting game in round 1.
  9. Coach E has the Colonels Believing. Colonels have home field. Defense wins Championships and right now CCH is clicking on D. That being said after the most balanced attack of the year against Conner, I still don’t see a lot of Scoring. CCH 10 Ryle 7.
  10. To lose a brother is a big deal. To lose 2 brothers in 2 months is unreal. Please pray for the Eviston family. They are good people and even though they knew this day was coming it won’t make it any easier. I hope Highlands will do something at the game to honor a great man and his family who fought the good fight. They did their part to raise a lot of money for others in the same boat. Result of this one really doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things. Go hug your siblings!
  11. I have not seen many 4 OT games. The Colonels needed this one. Cooper was a class act and it was fun to watch this. Friday Night lights!
  12. I think we will see a new CCH team tonight. As long as the defense wraps up a very good running back from Cooper, I see a W tonight for the Colonels. Positive energy flowing in Park Hills. Go Colonels!
  13. Nope. Just gets an asterisk. Haha. Good luck.
  14. Not saying BW didn’t play great. They did and congrats. Would love to see your thoughts had MR KY Mike Mayer returned for a fifth year. Ouch. Go win the 2A championship. Keep it In NKY! Just sayin there will be an asterisk for all the boys that played against you.
  15. I saw it live and I saw the tape. There were several drives kept alive by BW because of some obvious holds by the BW OLine that were not called right in front of the White Hat. Really don’t understand what they are looking for to call holding at this point but it is what it is. If you watch the game unbiased you will see many holds not called where Hergot gained big yards. that being said CCH was not potent on offense and even without the 5th year senior playing they still lose. Berger was great and deserves a lot of credit. BW line was big and made good plays but they were helped with some crucial non calls. I hate the 5th year rule. I somewhat understand if a kid struggled academically and had to not play games because of Covid so he didn’t get exposure but to be real this kid not only was a state champion that played a full schedule but he also was named Mr. KY for the state of KY. IMO that’s a little lame to repeat and every victory this year gets an Asterisk. So mr Ky. state champion. Check Mr KY. Check beat CCH. Check * * denotes 5th year senior.
  16. Im going with the Colonels in this one but I am voting with my heart and not my head... Elder has a full offensive squad and a full defensive squad. I think conditioning might work against us in this one as CCH will be playing several key players both ways. Gonna be close in the first half but it will be very tough to be competitive the full game in the Pit. Running back for Elder is super quick and fast and makes people miss. QB has a good arm and seems to make good decisions when he has time to throw.
  17. https://www.facebook.com/missy.hoppiusfisher/videos/10222869479797112/ not shooting? Hmmm...
  18. 10 fouls NDA 3 on Dixie second half Questionable travel call late in game against Bradshaw that bradshaw made easy layup and would have given NDA lead loose ball tie up gets a foul called against NDA Worst change of a call that could have changed the game. Worst call I’ve ever seen actually. No chance she wasn’t shooting at buzzer. 3 free throws down 2 Took it away. Refs shouldn’t be that much of a factor in a championship game. 8th region refs gave NDA tough night against Ryle too. NDA girls and fans have a reason to be upset. IMO this game was a gift to Dixie from the 8th region. Congrats and good luck.
  19. I know it doesn’t matter at this point but how many yards does the BG offense actually have?
  20. If you have an Apple TV device, you can follow link from email and watch from your phone and mirror it to your TV. This has worked well for us.
  21. Im a fan of Cov-Cath, have been for quite some time, but reading the posts all season and watching the Colonels play (I bought the season ticket for $30 which included all the JV and Freshman home games as well - certainly did not feel like greed for that price) I was nervous for them, as most of the talking heads in this group have written them off because Big Mike is in South Bend, and other reasons... I was curious enough to watch the BG vs South Warren game which was free (but I gladly would have paid $15 to support their program in these tough times). After watching that game IMO, Cov-Cath is a very similar team to South Warren, but more discipline. They don't have a lot of super heroes but that is why I like them. They are all coached to do a job and when they do it, they win. And they repeat that over and over. They haven't had the explosive offense like the years past but they are still winning...enough to produce a higher RPI then BG and thus have a semi state home game because of it. Last year we thought the same thing - the Purples are way bigger and stronger and more athletic - yet the colonels quietly shut them out. I do not think that we will see a shut out Friday night, but with each post on this thread picking the Colonels to lose, I know the boys reading this will continue to get fired up. I hope they will use the underdog card you guys are giving them as motivation to make a point. The purples are beatable. And I pick the Colonels 17-14. Win or lose, It will be the best $15 I spend this week.
  22. John Rodenburg is still a head football coach.... at Roncalli in Indianapolis. They won the 4A State Championship this year. - Didn't know if the category is Head coach or Head Coach in KY.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.