Everything posted by Three Blind Mice
-
2026 Boyle County Rebels
How does that possibly work?
-
What is the 9th Region record for scoring differential?
9th Region competition.
-
What is the 9th Region record for scoring differential?
Does anyone have this obscure stat? CovCath is 9-0 in the 9th w/ an average victory of 37.1 PPG. That's sheer insanity. I'm guessing if this holds for the next two weeks that it will be a record.
-
Newport 56 Dixie Heights 55
I’ll take NewCath big, lol.
-
Covington Holy Cross 69 Campbell County 57
Who does?
-
Your Favorite Football Teams in School History
I golf with a couple of those players.
-
Your Favorite Football Teams in School History
I'm interested in yours. My cousin played for the Tigers '91 team, so I was always a big fan of that group. I was friends with a few of the '97 team and got beaten to a pulp by them. You've seen way more than that.
-
Your Favorite Football Teams in School History
Mine has to be 1990 Newport Central Catholic b/c that was the first team that I can vividly remember. I used to go to games with my Dad prior to that, but that is the team that sticks out. I can still name my favorite players. During the course of the season, I had the chance to say hi to the QB, Matt Mann and he spoke with me for a little bit. It made my year. I was hooked on NewCath football after that. On a side note, I also learned that there was a lot more to football than NewCath, Highlands and Campbell County that year. I remember telling my Dad that the Breds were going to be state champs and him teaching me about Danville, LOL. Needless to say, he was correct. They were a buzzsaw.
-
2026 Mr. Football: Off-Season Discussion
You don’t get an offer to ND without being the best of the best.
-
2026 Mr. Football: Off-Season Discussion
This should say 10 of 20 halves.
-
2026 Mr. Football: Off-Season Discussion
Right, bc he got to play 4 quarters without a running clock.
-
Newport Central Catholic names Terry Brown head football coach
The players are extremely excited, so that's a big plus for the weight room work.
-
2026 Mr. Football: Off-Season Discussion
So basically a direct comparison to Mayer.
-
2026 Mr. Football: Off-Season Discussion
His schedule kills him. At best, he will only play a full 10 of a possible 20 quarters bc they will destroy teams so badly next year.
-
Newport Central Catholic names Terry Brown head football coach
For all who don’t know, Terry’s Mom was a Sandfoss. He has a hell of a lineage flowing through him. This is a fit that is a perfect fit.
-
2026 Covington Catholic Colonels
Coach Woolf was our DC Eddie's senior year. He was special to all of us. I'd love to see this connection. The man knows the game.
-
Covington Catholic 99 Conner 64
Not much twisting to be done when you beat everyone in your region by 25 plus.
-
Newport Central Catholic names Terry Brown head football coach
I can't tell you how happy I am to type this. I've known TB for a long time. I can't wait to see him work.
-
Open Job: Newport Central Catholic
My man drinks bourbon and knows things.
-
Covington Catholic 99 Conner 64
Hard to lose shooting 69%
-
Newport Central Catholic 62 Newport 59
It’s true.
-
KHSAA to consider multipliers and success factors for football realignment - What might it look like?
Is the KHSAA the worst thing to happen to football in Kentucky? 6 classes, RPI, now this. Do they not look around the country and see how ridiculous the current set up is compared to other states?
-
Covington Catholic 98 Campbell County 64
Is this CovCath's most athletic team ever in regards to depth? They look like a group of D3 players this year.
-
Open Job: Newport Central Catholic
I was up there 30 years ago. Lol.
-
Open Job: Newport Central Catholic
30 years ago? You're ancient.