Everything posted by One Great Scorer
-
Ludlow 48 Bracken County 0
I don’t think it would have mattered, bad bad night. Big game next week at Pendleton. http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/bracken-county-at-367691.html
-
Bracken County at Pendleton County Predictions 8/31/18
Big rivalry game in Falmouth.
-
Ludlow 48 Bracken County 0
Ouch
-
Harmon ineligible?
The same school everyday
-
Spencer Back at Elliott County?
He’ll be eligible because he’s transferring from a non member KHSAA school
-
Mason County hires Kevin McClanahan
It will be tough, wish him luck
-
Mason County hires Kevin McClanahan
official
-
Bracken County announces Athletic Hall of Fame
Look for an announcement around October.
-
Bracken County announces Athletic Hall of Fame
We have our first class of 2019 with 15 inductees. The Hall of Fame game will be taking place on February 1st, a Girl/Boy Doubleheader vs. Pendleton County.
-
Bracken County 2018/2019
I think Bracken will win 10+ games. I’ve seen their scheudle and yes it is weak overall, but they are still playing Campbell, Mason, Robertson 2x, Pendleton 2x. But a some easy wins are on there, but you can’t blame them. Fans don’t care about strength of schedule they want to see wins and they need more fans out to games.
-
Jake Swolsky Eligible
Isaiah Garrison goes from Mason County to St. Pat = Ineligible Jake Swolsky goes from St. Pat to Mason County (while living in Bracken) = Eligible
-
Jake Swolsky Eligible
Jake Swolsky lives in Bracken County and always has.
-
Kentucky High School Football Helmets: Bi- thru Bu-
Here’s Bracken County’s new helmets for 2018. The white makes it more Polar Bear-ish lol. Don’t know if there will be a decal or not, but I like them plain.
-
Bracken County announces Athletic Hall of Fame
Should find out who will be inducted in the Hall of Fame this week or next
-
Open Job: Mason County
I have no idea who Mason County will hire, I don’t think they have an idea who they will hire either. I expected an announcement before school started.
-
Way Too Early 10th Region Preseason Rankings
In the Class A they have Bishop Brossart first round but I see Brossart winning that, and with the new seeded district, beating Pendleton and Harrison is going to be a tough task.
-
Way Too Early 10th Region Preseason Rankings
Robertson County has a top notch facility, getting there is the only problem. I would like to see them play an overall tougher schedule. They are playing a homeschool team this year.
-
Bracken County 2018
Well, and just like that Travis will be out for the season with a torn ligament in his knee. Will require surgery. Wishing the best for the senior. Hopefully to make it back for basketball and baseball.
-
Bracken County 2018
Bracken County tied at 6 with Kentucky Country Day in the first half of varsity. JV was after that.
-
Bracken County 2018
- Bracken County 2018
They had 31 kids in their team picture- Way Too Early 10th Region Preseason Rankings
I think it’s a three team race between Campbell, Scott, and GRC. I think Scott will surprise people this year- Trimble County cancels 2018 football season due to low numbers
Lol you’re right. I feel like 2A would end the progress with made. But that’s for another time- Bracken County 2018
Bracken County will be adding Travis Tucker to the O-Line. 6’5 220+ Senior will be playing football for the first time, you may know him from basketball.- Bracken County 2018
- Bracken County 2018