Everything posted by balls03
-
Status of Jake Walter?
Jake has a great feel for the game and is just a baby 17 years old. If he was a junior in high school right now he is a five star recruit and a top 30 kid in country. In eighth grade he couldn’t walk four years later he has big east and big ten offers. When he gets to a college faces players his size like aau he has a chance to be super special. Yes NBA special. You all can make fun of him Or me I could care a less Because time will tell.
-
Status of Jake Walter?
Your the man!
-
Status of Jake Walter?
Check back with me in four-five years.
-
Status of Jake Walter?
Then ask Archie because he has 100 percent offered Jake. If Jake ask for his release he will be at UL, IU, OSU. Archie got Phinesse from Indiana Elite and loved Jake but knew he was XU the whole time. That has changed now. And If I’m wrong ask him. I am new but I’m right on this one.
-
Status of Jake Walter?
Ohio State and Indiana
-
Status of Jake Walter?
Jake will be in the NBA wherever he goes!
-
Status of Jake Walter?
Really? Your very misinformed.
-
Who would win? Thomas More College or Covington Catholic?
A huge gap between D2- D3. TMC could not beat TMC.
-
Who would win? CovCath or UConn Women's team
Name the number Cov Cath by whatever they want it to be.
-
DeKeyvan Tandy Receives Scholarship Offer from Kansas State
Chris Mack does not like small guards I will take that bet.
-
DeKeyvan Tandy Receives Scholarship Offer from Kansas State
Florida is in on 3 top 20 kids in the 2019 class not sure you can make that statement.
-
Open Job: Covington Holy Cross
What I was told my man. Obviously bad info but was told this am from someone at Covington Catholic that he has not even talked to anyone at Holy Cross nor would he waste their time.
-
Brad Carr is the new Holmes coach
Huge hire he will have the Bulldogs back and Coach Listerman deserves a lot of credit to holding down the fort during down talent years at Holmes.
-
Open Job: Covington Holy Cross
McClendon will be the head coach. Friend saw Joe Fredrick at the alumni tournament at Covington Catholic and said he has never talked to anyone at Holy Cross regarding the job. Was very matter of fact that he’s with Ruthsatz. Will be great to get my favorite Holy Cross player as our head coach.
-
2018 Lexington Herald Leader All State Team
Harmon Tandy Fredrick give me any of the three
-
Open Job: Covington Holy Cross
I’m told by a HC administrator have met HC felt really good about it and when you talk to Convington Catholic folks they say he would never leave the kids at Covington Catholic. I’m agreeing with you just hard to know who to believe more I guess.
-
Open Job: Covington Holy Cross
Telling what I’m told not selling a thing. He def would be the perfect fit but I’m told by Covington Catholic folks he locked with Ruthsatz.
-
Open Job: Covington Holy Cross
Dead straight from an administrator at HC that have met and things look very positive.
-
Moeller (OH) 83 Solon (OH) 65 (Ohio D-1 State Championship)
Paper says 4 in basketball.
-
Open Job: Covington Holy Cross
All arrows pointing to Frederick From Covington Catholic. Two state championships a semis and two regional finals. His skill development and bond with players is second to none. I’m sure Covington Catholic and the Colonel families will do everything to talk him out of this one.
-
Brad Carr is the new Holmes coach
Against Ruthsatz in both.
-
Moeller (OH) 83 Solon (OH) 65 (Ohio D-1 State Championship)
Yes I was fortunte to get in before the sell out. CJ Fredrick went nuts and Jake Walter outplayed their big kid who is going to Texas I believe.
-
Vince Rankin to CovCath? (False as far as we know)
Good call!
-
DeKeyvan Tandy Receives Scholarship Offer from Kansas State
He isn’t Ulis? has Kentucky offered him?
-
Vince Rankin to CovCath? (False as far as we know)
You Keep coming after me versus answering the question name who he is better than of the three I mentioned?