Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RRAR12

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RRAR12

  1. Connersville is my Alma mater. They very rarely win a game. I don’t know what SK could gain from playing them.
  2. The 2020 class played in the 8th grade championship game. Lost 38-36 to Johnson central.
  3. I believe that they have the wrong coaching staff in place. They can’t even decided who to start at QB. If Vito doesn’t play both ways it will be a short year for BG.
  4. It will be my first time attending a game in Corbin. What time should I get there to get some kind of parking close.
  5. South Warren vs Bowling Green is a District title game.
  6. If Bowling Green is lucky enough to get there. I believe it would be in the finals. Do to cross bracketing.
  7. I just found out that there is a Club team in Warren County. It I started up last year I think. So maybe it will catch on.
  8. I wished Bowling Green area schools offered it. I wrestled in school and think it would be a real benefit to the kids here.
  9. I believe that the QB couch is now a Principal and can no longer couch.
  10. No. Why punish a team for winning. That makes no sense to me.
  11. I'm hoping for a LC win just because of there story and the couch is a great guy. He couched my son in east west all star game in 8th grade.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.