Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shuttlesworth

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shuttlesworth

  1. Throwing out a wild guess... but Jaron Brown?
  2. Hearing it'll be a current Lexington girls coach
  3. They should of done a decades team or something. I wouldn't of known it was a 100 year anniversary but I saw a T-shirt at Wal-Mart. Odd that Wal-Mart was selling non licensed generic High school basketball shirts. Maybe Wal-Mart will start selling programs for them.
  4. I seem to recall them trying to throw it in to them and he deflected the passes out for turnovers. He also grabbed rebounds on them, he basically played Center for Scott. Two guys who have about 6 inches on him, only out rebounded him by a couple, they only got theirs because Scott has absolutely no inside presence.
  5. Didn't he guard PCCs tallest player, out rebound him and deny him passes? I don't think defense is a problem. Kid was all over the court. His awareness was ridiculous,
  6. He reminds me of Grayson Allen sans the tripping.
  7. If Tobler has D1 offers, I'd suspect Ohmer should have one coming his way.
  8. I don't think it matters if you've signed in NAIA. I don't believe it's binding like NCAA.
  9. This reminds me of the Dunbar/Mercer game from last year, I think it also leads to the same path.
  10. Wasn't talking in the immediate future. Watch 5-10 years from now.
  11. Tates Creek and Bryan Station will both hurt for talent, lots of drop off here soon.
  12. This will be the 8th Coach since Daniel Brown left for Henry Clay after the 2006 season. Can't think of any other schools in the Central KY area that have had that much turnover. They've had solid coaches like Mike Flynn and Rob Goodman go through there. I know Shawn Ransom girls coach at Bryan Station is from the area, I'd assume he'll apply.
  13. This is Maze' region for as long as he pleases
  14. What has happened to Bourbon County? This will be something like their 6th coach since 2010. Is it the rubber floor that makes the coaches want to "bounce"?
  15. This is one of the better years for first round and potential second round games. Hope that it doesn't affect the back end of the tourney.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.