Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKYRaider

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NKYRaider

  1. Sounds like SK is putting up a great effort. Kudos to them!
  2. Indeed. He was a monster when playing up for years. I suspect he’ll be one of the top kids around from that 8th grade class in multiple sports.
  3. I believe Beechwood’s Frosh team is mostly 8th graders this year. I would have thought it would have been a lopsided win for the Neers.
  4. Nate Verax w/ 4 TD’s, 0 INT’s, 250 yards in a half. I know there are other NKY Frosh QB’s getting some varsity playing time, but IMO, he’s on a different level.
  5. He’s gonna be a great player, but I watched Ryle’s Freshman team play him this year. 2nd best QB on that field and it wasn’t even close. I hope he does well, but if Freshman can bait him for a pick and sack him multiple times, Beechwood will have a field day with him.
  6. Feeling like a running clock game, but I think SK will find a way to keep it respectable. 37-3 Tigers.
  7. I don’t think anyone would argue that point, but it holds less weight when they were losing when he went down. Hope he gets healthy soon.
  8. SK/Beechwood is looking like a running clock game now.
  9. And just like that, the SK hype is over.
  10. Victory formation for Ryle
  11. Nate Verax threw for 300+ yards and 4 TD’s, 0 INT’s. Anthony Coppola and Dylan Lee had 100+ receiving yards and 2 TD’s each. Ryle started off slow and sloppy. Seems to be their new M.O. this season. Conner played gritty defense, but had some struggles on offense. I heard they were playing without their stud RB, which could have changed things. QB made some nice plays. Had a long rushing TD early.
  12. Score doesn’t surprise me. I’ve watched Ryker for years. One of the top Frosh players in NKY! Cooper should feel blessed he’s there. Great kid and family. Keagan Maher is a monster. We were lucky to have him on the Union Raiders for years. He is one of the hardest working players I’ve ever seen in any sport. I’m surprised Cooper hasn’t moved him up yet. He’s ready!
  13. Madden has put a bullseye on SK for the rest of the year! Good luck Pioneers. I personally think NKY is way down this year and SK will be reaping the rewards with having a solid, experienced team. Better take advantage while you can!
  14. 21-16 Ryle (playing w/out multiple key players) Nate Verax of Ryle had 300+ passing yards, 3 TD’s, 0 INT’s. Tucker Ober of SK had 1 TD, 1 INT.
  15. Oh I’m sorry. I forgot this was a discussion about Ryle vs Highlands.
  16. Jeez, since Ryle has 40 bombed SK the last couple years, I wonder what they would do to them?
  17. I can assure you I’m not a great guy. We’re discussing a Frosh scrimmage with no special teams, 15 refs on the field, where turnovers don’t matter, no first downs, and drives that stop after 10 plays. Isn’t that imaginary football? I wish the best for both teams. Hoping all players stay healthy and have great seasons.
  18. I finally had a chance to watch the Frosh video. Series 1: Ryle's 10th play ends on a run by QB. 1st and goal on the 5. Real game..1 TD Ryle Series 2: Highlands throws an INT on play 5. Potential 2 TD's Ryle Series 3: Ryle scores on drive. 3 TD's Ryle Series 4: Highlands fumbles and recovered by Ryle on their own 27. Potential 4 TD's Ryle After that, it appears both teams have mostly back ups in. Also, after fumble recovery on series 4, Ryle played the next 4 plays with only 10 guys on D! Highlands capitalized and gained 40 yards during those 4 plays. Preseason blunder. Maybe contributed to 2 starting LB's choosing to sit out last minute before game, one due to sickness the other to injury. If you want to ignore the turnovers, 10 play stoppage, and the missing key pieces, then I guess you can say it's "absurd" to draw that conclusion. I guess we'll find out when they play again.
  19. After watching the film today, to say Ryle kept it vanilla would be an understatement.
  20. I think the missing pieces are relevant to the discussion. Im not taking anything away from Highlands and am aware of the super Frosh QB that didn’t play (I know him very well! He’s a stud). I’m sure Highlands also had kids out as well. My assessment is just one man’s humble opinion. I agree the #’s were very impressive. Looking forward to seeing them play again! Side note: I wish the powers at be were as lenient on playing with lightning in the background in Boone County as there are in Ft Thomas. Practice gets called w/ a light thunder from 20 miles alway here. They played with “the nothing” lurking a few blocks away tonight!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.