Cooper at Ryle Predictions/Updates

theguru

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, 859Radio said:

Like every week the biggest game can be seen on The (859) Sports Radio!  Can’t wait.  Also Cooper girls basketball star Whitney Lind is joining the team this year and will be on camera and mic’d up!  She will also do a Cooper boys’ game with us this year.  She does it all.  

Fantastic!  I really want to see this game.

6 hours ago, KYFootballFanz said:

Love this game. Ryle and Cooper who I thought were 2 of NKYs best teams coming into the season. I think Cooper has more weapons than Ryle, but Ryle has a better group of Linemen. Low scoring game I’ll go 15-13 Ryle. 

Cooper has 2 D1 linemen.

Ryle has one of the best all around players in the state in Kaden Gardner who has multiple D1 offers they have an effective line with size, their QB led NKY in passing last year, they have a lot of athletes with speed who have been very effective with Colemire, Harden, Lorms, Cusick, Lee. So not sure I would give Cooper as having more weapons than Ryle. 

Cooper is always a fun game for both schools, players and students with the schools less than 2 miles apart so should be a good one. 

Cooper has a lot of talent as well Alexander and White are great players.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ukat1 said:

Ryle has one of the best all around players in the state in Kaden Gardner who has multiple D1 offers they have an effective line with size, their QB led NKY in passing last year, they have a lot of athletes with speed who have been very effective with Colemire, Harden, Lorms, Cusick, Lee. So not sure I would give Cooper as having more weapons than Ryle. 

Cooper is always a fun game for both schools, players and students with the schools less than 2 miles apart so should be a good one. 

Cooper has a lot of talent as well Alexander and White are great players.

Offers from Indiana State and Dayton. Pretty awesome!

• Like 1