Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pickin' and Grinnin'

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pickin' and Grinnin'

  1. I saw Collin England played late and scored in Union's win last week. I know Deondre Pleasant is starting at Cincinnati Christian (and before someone tries to "inform" me, I do know that is a first-year program so there aren't established upperclassmen). None of the four locals who went to Rose-Hulman have seen any action yet.
  2. I think you are grossly over-estimating the Rebels' fans in attendance at any football game as of late. Grossly.
  3. I wouldn't send my kid to Detroit without one. A BIG one. And likewise, a big stick.
  4. Apparently has left Wayne State with plans to attend NKU?
  5. I think Cooper challenged SK last year better than Ryle did...per the scoreboard especially in the play-offs. I don't think - sadly - that that will be the case in 2016. Football is a cyclical game, and I think Ryle will be better than Cooper this season, but not better than the Pioneers. SK will be the cream of the crop in NKy, but I don't see them heading to BG this year either. I look for them to lose the same round as they did in 2015.
  6. Boasts a 100% acceptance rate? Is that really something to brag about?? (I get your point, but 175 kids on a roster and every single person who applies gets in, that spells sideline fatigue in a hurry to me!!)
  7. Have never been to this - how competitive is the game? NFL level shenanigans, just for fun? Or will I see some decent hitting, solid effort for my $8?
  8. I know the average mass makes one hour seem like two, but how long is a Catholic year???
  9. Safe to say at least one ticket will be sold.
  10. Add Cooper's Jacob Kutchar - Thomas More. Announced Thursday at Cooper's spring signing.
  11. Per their Twitter feeds and their mom's Facebook page, Aidan and Seth Keller have committed to Rose-Hulman. Tough choice to give up the Evans' Scholarship but I'm sure the boys are making a well-thought out choice.
  12. What more could Sullivan at Cooper do to win this? Has had a banner year, even missing more than a few games with his go-to kid.
  13. I think the admission prices are a little out of hand, given the parking fee. I have never been to State for wrestling before, just football. My friend tells me there is more than a parking issue, something about the podium being thrown out. Quick question re: the above - why are they clearing the facility? New to the sport and this seems strange.
  14. Gene Wojciechowski: Caddies on the receiving end of Evans Scholarships Wow. That's a nice scholarship!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.