Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County vs. Ryle Schedule Change

Featured Replies

The Boone Co v Ryle game has been moved to Thursday, September 1, 7 pm at Boone Co.

 

See you there. I'll be the guy dressed in Carolina blue with the big mouth. Probably see me multiple times at the concession stand.

  • Author

Not sure. I heard it had to do with refs not wanting to work the Labor Day weekend. I have no idea how accurate that is.

Not sure. I heard it had to do with refs not wanting to work the Labor Day weekend. I have no idea how accurate that is.

 

Ha....well I'd be surprised if that was the case, but it does look like they've got the re-scheduled date/time posted on the KHSAA Scoreboard already.

  • Author

Yeah, didn't make sense to me either. That game is the only one I see listed in the state for Thursday night.

Might have been a crew shortage for Friday. Have to remember some of these guys do college games as well and maybe had to travel being its opening weekend for that.

Not sure. I heard it had to do with refs not wanting to work the Labor Day weekend. I have no idea how accurate that is.

 

Might have been a crew shortage for Friday. Have to remember some of these guys do college games as well and maybe had to travel being its opening weekend for that.

 

The assignor is Matt Young. My guess is he wouldn't take it well if you said "I don't want to work Friday due to it being a holiday."

 

Officials often do work Saturday games. They just get up at O Dark Thirty to roll to those games.

 

Are we sure the schools didn't want to change it?

  • Author

Not sure at all. It was scheduled for Friday night. I have no idea why it was changed. Only that I heard it had to do with officials but that info was not communicated to me first, second, or third hand.

The assignor is Matt Young. My guess is he wouldn't take it well if you said "I don't want to work Friday due to it being a holiday."

 

Officials often do work Saturday games. They just get up at O Dark Thirty to roll to those games.

 

Are we sure the schools didn't want to change it?

 

I should add that it could be a shortage issue. I'm told there are far more varsity games than a normal Friday.

They moved it because I am flying out Fri morning to catch my sons first game

this year in Michigan so they moved it for me.

The Boone Co v Ryle game has been moved to Thursday, September 1, 7 pm at Boone Co.

 

See you there. I'll be the guy dressed in Carolina blue with the big mouth. Probably see me multiple times at the concession stand.

 

That doesn't help. That describes about 1,500 people at that game.

 

:clap:

  • Author

VoR, if it will help I'll be holding a sign with my BGP avatar on it.

  • Author
I should add that it could be a shortage issue. I'm told there are far more varsity games than a normal Friday.

 

I think this is getting closer to it. If not that, then the schools worked something out because one or more had an issue.

That doesn't help. That describes about 1,500 people at that game.

 

:clap:

 

I think you are grossly over-estimating the Rebels' fans in attendance at any football game as of late. Grossly.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.