Cooper's Keller Twins accepted to Rose-Hulman

Cooper's LB/TE Keller twins have been admitted via early decision to Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology in Terre Haute, Indiana. RH is consistently ranked #1 in the nation in multiple undergraduate engineering programs. The brothers each have a 30+ ACT and a 4.0+ GPA. Aidan plans on pursuing Mechanical Engineering while Seth is leaning towards Chemical Engineering. Both will be playing football for the Fighting Engineers.

Additionally, it was announced at Cooper this morning, Aidan has been awarded the $5000 Goodwill Scholar Athlete scholarship featured across the Tri-State this season in the Saturday High School Rivals games on Star64.

I think all of Cooper is very proud of the twins and wish them the best of luck in this next phase of their lives!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You will graduate in 4 years with an engineering degree along with the rest of the men in this room. Oh yes, by the way you will also have fun and play some football along the way"

Quote a buddy's son told me 5 years ago. He now works for Rolls Royce engines in Indy. Great school, great opportunity. Good luck to these 2 gifted boys!

Way to be and congrats to the Keller twins. I saw a cool clip on the evening news tonight when Aidan was honored. Great to see hard work and integrity rewarded.

Rose-Hulman is a great engineering school!!! Best wishes and continued success young men...