Everything posted by BEENTHERE_DONETHAT
-
How Would Your Final 2A Top 10 Go?
Can't compare different teams/ years.
-
50 Greatest Programs in Kentucky History: #25-16
They were VERY tough in the early mid 80's.
-
50 Greatest Programs in Kentucky History: #25-16
You will see more of Russellville now that Murray and Mayfield have moved on. I see a new rival btween Russ. and BW.
-
Mayfield 2016
I agree MayfieldFan.... with a strong off season these kids will be bigger, stronger, and faster.-- don't question 4 time champs.
-
Class 2A State Championship: Mayfield 17 Newport Central Catholic 7
For what it's worth, Alec Giron will be back.
-
Rank The Finals Participants
I agree for the most part of this order except I don't believe Pikeville would beat Mayfield.
-
Pirate Tradition Continues
You know toothpick, kidda like the endzone crew.
-
Shout out to Joey Fosko
I would like to add, that he could do it faster than you could with a calculator.
-
For the Old Timer Mayfield Fans
I changed my mind, Terrel starks played when Tony Franklin opened it up. He was more of a slot/RB. So, Murrell goes to 4th. Dont forget about Ricky Rush.
-
Class 1A State Championship: Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28
Yes, way to show up strong Pikeville!!!
-
Shout out to Joey Fosko
Those were the days my friend:sssh::sssh::sssh:
-
Something that amazes me about Mayfield Football
Ho Ho Ho 4 in a row!!
-
Something that amazes me about Mayfield Football
He was a good guy, he came and coached quarterbacks when I played.
-
Hopkinsville 94 Ft. Campbell 33
That could have been a football score too.
-
How about Kentucky having 3 out of the 5 winningest HS football programs?
I'll drink too that friend.
-
For the Old Timer Mayfield Fans
I love the dude, but that is what he was known for. He was actually a fullback. The breakaway speed wasnt there.
-
For the Old Timer Mayfield Fans
Probably more skilled in LB's than RB's.
-
Something that amazes me about Mayfield Football
Do a spin off for BEST LB's. I think Mayfield is know for their great RB and LB play over the years.
-
Something that amazes me about Mayfield Football
How many went to the next level though? Moss went for a year- Murray State ( and was seriously recruited by every university in the nation). Murrell went to Eastern (went on to play some sort of semi-pro ball). Jon Redd went and graduated from Mizzou ( played in the league for the Falcons). Not sure about the rest.
-
For the Old Timer Mayfield Fans
He was a good runner, but he was DEMON at LB. He put the hurt on people.
-
For the Old Timer Mayfield Fans
Can't really remember the 70's, so I will give my list from the 80's to present. 1. Marcus Moss 2. Jon Redd 3. Jonathon Jackson 4. Terrel Starks 5. William Murrell its really hard to pick a 4 and 5.
-
For the Old Timer Mayfield Fans
Not sure how you left Jon Redd out of that list. He did start for the Atlanta Falcons. And a Mizzou grad.
-
Shout out to Joey Fosko
And it was always a pitcher of tea, because he would put it down.
-
Shout out to Joey Fosko
I know what you mean, back in the day we shared an apartment for a few years. Alot of late night football talks and he more times than not being my DD.
-
BG Purple, Vito Tisdale (incoming Frosh) Finalist for National Player of Year!
Will you be balanced if everyone loads the box?