Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BG Purple, Vito Tisdale (incoming Frosh) Finalist for National Player of Year!

Featured Replies

Vito Tisdale , BG Purple incoming Freshman, may be awarded the NATIONAL PLAYER OF THE YEAR. He is 1 of 5 finalists for award. Playing in the All American game in Texas (again), he will be starting running back.

 

Little Vito this past season rushed for 2,030 yards on 118 carries. That averages to over 17 yards a carry. He is getting bigger, stronger and faster.

 

Future looks bright for BG, real bright!

Saw that kid play Johnson County in the 8th Grade large division KYMSFA state championship. Very special athlete you have in BG and I look forward to seeing how high his ceiling is. Kid is something special.

 

Is this the same Tisdale that had an older brother or cousin win Mr. Football a few years back?

Got to see him play against JC in the state finals. Great athlete indeed. Gonna be fun to watch him grow and mature in the Purples program.

Saw that kid play Johnson County in the 8th Grade large division KYMSFA state championship. Very special athlete you have in BG and I look forward to seeing how high his ceiling is. Kid is something special.

 

Is this the same Tisdale that had an older brother or cousin win Mr. Football a few years back?

 

His older brother is Blue Tisdale and he played on the BG teams with Nacarius Fant. Nacarius Fant is the one who won Mr. Football.

Vito Tisdale , BG Purple incoming Freshman, may be awarded the NATIONAL PLAYER OF THE YEAR. He is 1 of 5 finalists for award. Playing in the All American game in Texas (again), he will be starting running back.

 

Little Vito this past season rushed for 2,030 yards on 118 carries. That averages to over 17 yards a carry. He is getting bigger, stronger and faster.

 

Future looks bright for BG, real bright!

 

Pick your poison next season. Carothers or Tisdale toting the rock. It'll be interesting to see if Vito can break the rushing record at BG. I'd imagine he'll get an opportunity to go after the record pretty hard.

Is Vito not playing on the Kentucky all star team? Tisdale is special for sure. He and Owensboro's Monte Owsley are the two most dynamic athletes I've seen at the middle school level.

Pick your poison next season. Carothers or Tisdale toting the rock. It'll be interesting to see if Vito can break the rushing record at BG. I'd imagine he'll get an opportunity to go after the record pretty hard.

 

Will you be balanced if everyone loads the box?

Is this the same Tisdale that had an older brother or cousin win Mr. Football a few years back?

Wasn't there a Tisdale from Louisville Central or Fairdale that was a highly touted recruit?

Will you be balanced if everyone loads the box?

 

Yep. That's the beauty of it all. The QB and the #1 WR will be back next year. :D#pickyourpoison

Is Vito not playing on the Kentucky all star team? Tisdale is special for sure. He and Owensboro's Monte Owsley are the two most dynamic athletes I've seen at the middle school level.

 

He is not, choose to play in the AA game instead.

I'm proud of my younger brother. Can't wait to see him play for the next four years.

Am I imagining or was there a Vito Tisdale playing for BG in the mid 90's?

Am I imagining or was there a Vito Tisdale playing for BG in the mid 90's?

 

That is the father. He was a RB also.

Did the elder Tisdale play in that Male game that Bob Redmon said would be a good scrimmage for Male prior to a big district game?

Male had Tony Driver. After the game Redmon said BG had four Tony Drivers. I think it was '95 at The Old Cardinal Stadium at the KFEC.

Did the elder Tisdale play in that Male game that Bob Redmon said would be a good scrimmage for Male prior to a big district game?

Male had Tony Driver. After the game Redmon said BG had four Tony Drivers. I think it was '95 at The Old Cardinal Stadium at the KFEC.

 

I remember that game, Mac. Bowling Green scored on the first three drives of the game. They couldn't stop the veer offense. I'm not sure if it was 94 or 95. I thought Vito graduated in 1992. Dragonfire might know for sure.

Edited by Purple Adoptee
add

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.