Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NLTanker1

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NLTanker1

  1. I think this is the only game in 6A that could see an "upset" with the home team losing. And I like Ryle in this one, Raiders- 28 Broncos- 27
  2. Make it 5 straight running clock games. Trinity- 49 SK- 3
  3. Another 1st round barn burner. Give me X by a mere 53 points.
  4. At the half, I forgot to say that.
  5. Unless I missed it, this is a 7 o'clock kick. My freshman nephew qb is dressing for BEast tonight. If I didn't have to work at 330 am I'd be there. Go Chargers
  6. Running clock very early. This will be similar to the PRP game, maybe worse. Eastern has never been a good host to Trinity, and the Rocks enjoy taking it out on them. Being at home, Trinity will do what they want.
  7. Wish this was on Glicod. Rocks by a million.
  8. Trinity is their own worst enemy in Cincinnati. They had Moeller on the ropes. They overcame the quick scores from X. They just couldn't finish strong. Back to KY. teams until '26. I don't see any more losses for the 'Rocks.
  9. Just a little wishful thinking on my part.
  10. Make it lucky #7 in a row, and Cobb goes 5-0. I like Trinity. Rocks- 34 Bombers- 16
  11. I'm going with the 'Dawgs & home field advantage. But this should be an incredible game. H- 41 FD-38
  12. According to the radio broadcast, the Tigers are conceding this contest. Has Coach Wallace given up? How 'bout that "Tank" formation?
  13. I've lost the radio broadcast. Very irritated.
  14. Waking up this morning and feeling like there is balance back in the universe.
  15. That's amazing. Great job to WOFO for the scheduling. Way to rep the Bluegrass state!
  16. Didn't they travel to California last year and get a win?
  17. 3rd blowout, shutout of the season. If they did this to Male, their district is on notice.
  18. I expected a big Rocks win. I didn't see this. This has to be one of, if not the biggest, losses in Males program. Glad it was Trinity that broke in the new turf.
  19. I'm hoping to roll on to Preston Hwy. and witness a big Shamrock win on the christened turf. I'd like to enjoy a Bulldog burger and a beat down.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.