Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier (OH) 17 Trinity 14

Featured Replies

The Bombers jumped out on the Rocks and held on to win.

Trinity is their own worst enemy in Cincinnati. 

They had Moeller on the ropes. 

They overcame the quick scores from X. 

They just couldn't finish strong.

Back to KY. teams until '26. I don't see any more losses for the 'Rocks.

Rocks started really slow but put it together and had control late. The Johnson pick sealed the deal.

Trinity is 0-2 in Cincy this season versus two very good opponents in Moeller and St. Xavier. District play now begins with Ballard next week then Eastern and Oldham County. 

Rocks talent has looked far superior in both trips to Cincy and they still have not been able to get it done. Extremely questionable decision making and lack of discipline against teams that they shouldn’t be struggling against as much as they are, which I do NOT think is the kids fault.

Personally very disappointed and believe there is a lot being left on the table. Hopefully the staff figures out how to get the most out of this team by the end of the year or there could be the possibility of a major upset down the road

It's probably hard to get up with same juice after rival game. I call it the St.X/Trinity game hangover and looks like both T and Lou. St. X had it this week.

Both Cincinnati games turned on second half interceptions.

25 minutes ago, ROCK23 said:

Rocks talent has looked far superior in both trips to Cincy and they still have not been able to get it done. Extremely questionable decision making and lack of discipline against teams that they shouldn’t be struggling against as much as they are, which I do NOT think is the kids fault.

Personally very disappointed and believe there is a lot being left on the table. Hopefully the staff figures out how to get the most out of this team by the end of the year or there could be the possibility of a major upset down the road

I agree with you 100%. I could go on but will leave it at what you posted.   

4 minutes ago, Rock85 said:

I agree with you 100%. I could go on but will leave it at what you posted.   

Many Rocks fans never want to give the other guy credit. Always want to blame our guys for a loss. Ohio big school football ain’t bad. 

After the state championship in 2023, I promised to keep my mouth shut about coaching for a few years...

Thanks @ROCK23 and @Rock85.

1 minute ago, MBKT said:

Many Rocks fans never want to give the other guy credit. Always want to blame our guys for a loss. Ohio big school football ain’t bad. 

Moeller and St. X are great and very good teams respectively. I am not discounting their play. Both teams made key plays late.

However, if you watch both games, Trinity should have won both.

4 minutes ago, fatsnbul said:

Moeller and St. X are great and very good teams respectively. I am not discounting their play. Both teams made key plays late.

However, if you watch both games, Trinity should have won both.

Sorry GCL football is just better. I see some blaming rivalry hangover from the St X vs Trinity game last week. St X just played Elder last week….think that’s a big rivalry?

As a whole the GCL will always be better. But Trinity lost both games by a total of six points. They were not dominated.

1 minute ago, fatsnbul said:

As a whole the GCL will always be better. But Trinity lost both games by a total of six points. They were not dominated.

Agreed. Definitely not dominated but the comments in this message board talk about how far superior their talent is with other excuses. If that’s the case, then win the games. 

Just now, fatsnbul said:

As a whole the GCL will always be better. But Trinity lost both games by a total of six points. They were not dominated.

I never said they were dominated. I simply said “give the other guy some credit”. The Rocks rarely, rarely win every game they play, even when they win a state championship. 

1 minute ago, longballers said:

Agreed. Definitely not dominated but the comments in this message board talk about how far superior their talent is with other excuses. If that’s the case, then win the games. 

Sorry. I am not one to make excuses.  Sometimes the other guy earns the win. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.