Everything posted by Marlon Brando
-
39th District Tournament
Considering half of the Bracken faithful are down there each weekend that must be where they started drinking it!
-
39th District Tournament
So what happened to the Hinson effect when he was at Saint Pat?
-
Augusta 63 George Rogers Clark 51
This thread is about as comical as the Tradition one.
-
Augusta 63 George Rogers Clark 51
Well that case is settled.
-
Augusta 63 George Rogers Clark 51
That would probably be like a nightmare to him.
-
Bracken County 67 St. Patrick 63
I believe that Hinson was famous for the "River Stomp" in his time at Saint Pat.
-
Bishop Brossart/Augusta predictions
Augusta is a tough place to play imo.
-
Campbell County 87 Augusta 67
Bad move on his part to do that in this game.
-
Bracken County 53 Beechwood 40
What was wrong with it before?
-
39th District Draw
Why not have Bracken/Mason and then hope for an Augusta/Bracken final?:sssh:
-
Classic 10th Region Pictures
Never have had a problem getting in there in a packed house before, and I've waited for the varsity game. Now parking... that's a different story.
-
Augusta vs. Paris Predictions for Jan. 13 (All "A")
Augusta Independent Schools Announcements & Important Events - Broadcast Schedule / Links
-
Augusta vs. Paris Predictions for Jan. 13 (All "A")
Where was he at those five years as a head coach? Wow, the word fly.... really showing your age.
-
Augusta vs. Paris Predictions for Jan. 13 (All "A")
Your point is? I'm taking it that you believe Kirk can't coach? By the way, I didn't realize that BGP was running a special on hashtags.
-
US Bank Mike Murphy Classic at Mason County
Well it has the potential to be a decent game. But alas, I must be off to work, like most people should be in school.
-
US Bank Mike Murphy Classic at Mason County
Ask them about the 2013 and 2014 District Tournaments... Has the potential for a good first round game.
-
US Bank Mike Murphy Classic at Mason County
If I'm not mistaken, Augusta played Lewis County in the first round on year.
-
2nd Annual Robertson County Adidas Classic
4:15 is Bracken from Riherds.
-
Paris/Bourbon County predictions
But I do like how Bourbon is playing...They play tough. Will be a good game.
-
Paris/Bourbon County predictions
Paris has the athletes. I'll probably go down and take in this game.
-
Augusta 98 Bracken County 94 (2 OT)
He's proven it every year he has been a coach.
-
Augusta 98 Bracken County 94 (2 OT)
As do I, but I will be interested to see what Mason will have when they get it all together.
-
2015/16 Girls 10th Region Rankings Week 1 (Recap)
I concur. Switch them and I agree with it.
-
Bracken County vs. Augusta 12/8/15
Augusta is pretty faithful to it's coaches...
-
Region Favorites
I was speaking for myself. Coach Cox was also a fine choice. Wouldn't have been a bad deal either way.