Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

montana16

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by montana16

  1. When looking at the schedules Bethlehem combined opponents record is 45-71, while CC combined record is 40-68. Bethlehem stepped up in class twice going 1-1 and those opponents combined record was 7-14. CC stepped up in class 7X going 4-3. However all 4 teams they beat had losing records, and even had a loss to 5-6 Ballard Memorial. Common opponents in all this is Fulton Co, and Caverna. Bethlehem beat FC 69-6 and Caverna 41-6, CC beat FC 50-6 and Caverna 42-16. So with that said I feel this game will be back and forth and the difference could be home field. Good luck to both teams
  2. The main key is KCD will have their best RB thus time around. He missed the regular season matchup. I think KCD wins 35-28
  3. This game right here will give a great measuring stick of how Bethlehem will do in the playoffs. Paris is a very quick, and athletic team. Much like what Bethlehem could possible see in the 3rd round vs Russellville, if they are lucky enough to even get by Crittenden Co in the 2nd Round.
  4. Can the eagles knock over russellville?
  5. but I think it is only up to 4 opponents that you have beaten
  6. I had heard cville lost Young, but even then this week everyone was projecting them to win by 12-14 pts
  7. How did this happened? Everything I was reading says campbellsville should win by double digits.
  8. Etown has a very solid football team from what I have seen thus far. They beat what I feel is a quality opponent in NH, even though NH record doesnt speak of it. They beat Bardstown, which lost Farmer the starting QB early in that game. However IMO Adair is the only real threat left on the schedule, but Etown is a contender
  9. Someone said earlier in the year that Shaun Alexanders family member played for Holy Cross if so which one is he?
  10. I agree with running clock on Hart and LaRue, but Adair is a better team than people are giving them credit for. I think Etown beats Adair, because Mark Brown is one of the best coaches in the state.
  11. I would disagree about a running clock as Bardstown had some playmakers like Farmer and Dennison. However Etown wins 35-14
  12. Young and company roll in this one. Cville has to much speed for Larue. Cville 40 Larue 14
  13. The Eagles had 7 different players score a td in this game. Most of the scoring came from 3 different sophmores who had 2 tds a piece
  14. If I'm not mistaken wasnt Taylor Co picked to win there district?
  15. Just curious everyones thoughts on this game? Berea seems to better organized this year than in the past.
  16. Both teams will have very successful season but I think Boyle co. wins this one 24-14. Chuck Smith IMO is the best high school football coaches around, and he has had to much time to prepare.
  17. I agree with that statement.. Does anybody know anything on this new coach, and makes you wonder if getting rid of all Haskins assistants wasn't from the high ups not getting along with Haskins at after merger.
  18. Whats this all about? Wonder if he was forced out?
  19. Does anybody know the website to look up all past regional games? Khsaa only goes back to 98-99 trying to go back farther to see the last time a school from the 17th district was not in the finals. Thanks
  20. What about Bethlehem? They return 8 starters on offense and 7 on defense.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.