Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uh Oh Dudley

Featured Replies

So far this season a week zero loss to Adair and a terrible showing and loss against an iffy Barren, Dudley Hilton sits at 0-2 and I also hear talk about suspended coaches for filming violations and a fine and probation for other violations looming. What's the deal?

Well, last year the TC coach started 0-3 after a loss to Campbellsville and he was relieved of his duties. Wonder if the same thing could happen here? I doubt the Cardinal faithful expected this to happen after what he did when taking over mid-season last year.

 

I'd fully expect Campbellsville to be able to out run Taylor to a pretty easy win, if they hold onto the ball.

 

Green looks to be a good team this year, so Hilton might be looking at a 3-7 season this year. That's gotta hurt.

What school we talking about here?

  • Author
What school we talking about here?

 

taylor county

Looks like a 3rd or 4th in district too. East Jess looks like they be ok. Surely mercer is better than their record but maybe not.

If Dudley was breakin the rules I doubt it would catch anyone by suprise.

Taylor County couldn't have a more perfect coach for the way their district and athletic programs operate.

Taylor County couldn't have a more perfect coach for the way their district and athletic programs operate.

 

That can be taken multiple ways I guess.

I'm sure glad other people are viewing Taylor Co as I do!!!

That can be taken multiple ways I guess.

 

 

Its negative, trust me.

If I'm not mistaken wasnt Taylor Co picked to win there district?

If I'm not mistaken wasnt Taylor Co picked to win there district?

 

Cat's Pause picked them first. But, I think the total wins from the other 4 teams combined was something like 9 or 10. No offense to any of the teams in that district, but they were all down last year and picking a winner was basically trying to pick the team that had the biggest upside from the end of last season. And I think they very well could finish 2nd in the district, or could possibly win it. I haven't seen enough from any of the other teams to make a reasonable prediction on that, though.

 

 

From everything I've seen, Taylor just doesn't have anywhere near the pieces that Dudley wants or needs or has to have, to do anything remotely like he wants. In that first game, an Adair team that has traditionally and recently struggled against ground and pound teams absolutely shut them down except for one drive. I believe I saw a stat that Adair held them to a net of 3 yards in the second half of that game. Even a sub-par Dudley team should be capable of more than that.

 

I feel like when Taylor brought in Hilton, they didn't expect things to go this poorly in his first full year this early (Because most Taylor people I know, fully expected to be 2-0 right now). And I would also assume that Taylor didn't expect to have this much trouble out of him, as far as rules and regulations. TC was glowing when they brought in their ringer last year, and now they can't help but wonder where things are going to go from here.

If anyone picked Taylor to win anything they're crazy. They have no talent. The problem is, the people that live there don't know that. They base everything on little league and middle school and don't realize what it takes to develop players in high school.

 

I guess they thought Saint Dudly could fix all that. While a great coach, he's crooked as the day is long. He could hide in Eastern Kentucky but those shenanigans won't fly when people start telling on you. Not that Taylor County has ever had much of a moral compass. Their biggest question is probably why he's cheating and still can't win? Because trust me, that's all they care about...winning. I think this is probably karma finally catching up to all parties involved.

Taylor Co will have a typical TC season. They are the worst team in this area except maybe for Marion Co. Campbellsville will beat them by at least 3 TDS this week and same will go for the game against Green Co. If they are expected to finish 1st or 2nd in their district, must be one pathetic district. Life for Coach Dudley at TC is gonna be a never ending battle uphill, one that I'm not sure any coach would want. News flash folks, this is not LL or Middle School. Cardinals are a carpet team that everyone will step on.

There have been violations re: illegal taping and scrimmages and assume will be some repercussions.

 

Unless recruiting is going to happen on a large scale, no one is going to win consistently at Taylor in football. This year's team is sorely lacking speed and skill talent, as it usually is.

 

No one should have expected them to be 2-0, they were clear underdogs vs Adair. Barren was closer but really BC controlled the game more than the score indicated.

 

I would expect them to be battling for that 3rd playoff spot.

 

I would also expect Hilton to not return after this season. Jmo-no inside info.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.