Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elizabethtown/Hart County predictions

Who Wins? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Elizabethtown
      100%
    • Hart County
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hart County has been a big surprise in 3A this season but E'town seems to keep getting better. How does this one go?

Etown with running a running clock. No offense to Hart, but they aren't very good. Etown will running clock Hart, Larue, and I wouldn't be shocked if we running clock Adair. Adair has been skirting by with wins against some very suspect teams. Etown will be 10-0.

I agree with running clock on Hart and LaRue, but Adair is a better team than people are giving them credit for. I think Etown beats Adair, because Mark Brown is one of the best coaches in the state.

Did Cecil Bernil plsy last week vs Edmonson?

Did Cecil Bernil plsy last week vs Edmonson?

 

He didn't. I'm not sure why, I don't think he is injured. Whatever it was, all is good now, but no he did not play.

 

Etown still had a pretty good night with over 400 yards offense. 180 of that and a TD came through the air from Quarterback Jack Wilson who also anchors their defense at MLB, yes QB/MLB (he just committed to go play baseball at Coastal Carolina).

Etown is really good Hart co will have to pitch the perfect game to keep this one close.

I think Hart would need to play lights out to make it close. Not to take anything away from Hart though. After going 2-8, the Raiders are 5-1, which is much improved! I think it will be very similar to the Edmonson County score.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.