1A #6 Campbellsville vs. 3A LaRue County Predictions

Who wins?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Campbellsville
    • LaRue County

Campbellsville was a pre-season dark horse and they are proving themselves worthy of that consideration. They have rolled to an impressive 3-0 record and overwhelmed rival Taylor County last week. LaRue County comes into this one with a 1-2 record and hopes of a getting a big win. Does Campbellsville continue their winning ways? What does LaRue County need to do to get a win in this one? Close game or easy win for Campbellsville?

Kendon Young is a legit D1 prospect. But, C-Ville has many weapons.

Fullback #15 has 2 hundred yard games and 91 vs Taylor Co. #5 runs it well too... He's near 200 yds in 3 games. And big #24 is getting some carries now too. #11 and #21 are flyers and can house it any time they touch it... That being said, they have a lot of work to do...

I believe that the Eagles run away with this one and get that 4-0 start. This team has proved they can win in a variety of different ways against very different opponents. They have talented players all over the field on both sides of the ball and seem to be set on making a serious playoff run this season. I believe we will really find out how good this team is when they make the trip to Danville in two weeks.

I believe that the Eagles run away with this one and get that 4-0 start. This team has proved they can win in a variety of different ways against very different opponents. They have talented players all over the field on both sides of the ball and seem to be set on making a serious playoff run this season. I believe we will really find out how good this team is when they make the trip to Danville in two weeks.

That will be a great test for the Eagles. If they can win that one their chance of going through an undefeated season skyrockets. Campbellsville easily wins this one and starts off their season 4-0. Good luck to both teams!