Everything posted by Cardinals44
-
Mayfield/Paducah Tilghman Updates
5:15 left till half. PT with only 2 first downs so far I think.
-
2A Game of the Week: 2A Mayfield vs. 3A Paducah Tilghman
My prediction of a score in this one will depend on whether or not it rains. If it's a wet and sloppy field and rain coming down the entire time I think it will slow down our passing attack and I look for it to be a low scoring game. If Harvey decides to not show up for this one i think we run off with this one. Over confident? Maybe! We have so many weapons this year and I like how our offense is playing at this point. So far playing both of our qbs imo is working and it's successful. I like it. I like where it's going. Never count PT out but one dimensional teams hardly beat Mayfield. Wet field, Mayfield wins in a low scoring game. Dry field, Mayfield wins by 3 TDS.
-
Mayfield 49 Hopkinsville 20
I agree. I do think we have lots of weapons. I like how our defense flies to the ball. If we can continue to improve each week I think we will be in the hunt come end of season. I like these group of boys.
-
Mayfield/Union City(TN) Updates
Mayfield looking pretty darn good so far
-
Christian Academy Louisville 24 Danville 6 - 2A State Championship
Congrats CAL!
-
Beechwood 21 Hazard 14 - Class 1A State Championship
Can anyone tell me what Beechwoods final record was?
-
Beechwood 21 Hazard 14 - Class 1A State Championship
Congrats Beechies!!!
-
Beechwood/Hazard Updates - Class 1A State Championship Game
OUCH!
-
Bowling Green 34 Fern Creek 7
Congrats BG! Go represent WKY and get that hardware!
-
Christian Academy-Louisville 48 Mayfield 24
Congrats to CAL and good luck next week. No doubt this game was won in the trenches. Their line on both sides of the ball was very good. It was still a game early in the 4th. Been a good long ride and I have enjoyed following along. This stings! Cardinal fans........we will be back!
-
Mayfield at Christian Academy-Louisville Updates - 2A Semi-Final
Let's do this Red Birds!!!!!
-
Mayfield at Christian Academy-Louisville Class 2A Semifinal
Same here. To me it never gets old.
-
Mayfield 28 Owensboro Catholic 6
Sounds good to me. Time for someone else to start getting that spanking every year
-
Mayfield at Christian Academy-Louisville Class 2A Semifinal
Twitter Here is the run his Soph more year Snake is talking about
-
Mayfield at Christian Academy-Louisville Class 2A Semifinal
Gonna be another battle for us but this is jus 1 more team in our way to our yearly goal. CAL has a good team and is well coached. I still think experience will play a big role in this game and as everyone knows Mayfield has that. Trajon is gonna have tough sledding this week but if he can find the holes like he normally does he is gonna get his. I think the difference is gonna be our passing game. If our passing game is dialed in then we will score enough points to get the W. These Cardinals are very confident and I like that so with that being said so am I. Mayfield 28 CAL 17
-
Mayfield LB # K. Arnett
I think we will be playing in the next game. I've been told this has lit a fire under this team like no other.
-
Mayfield LB # K. Arnett
Or maybe he decided to take a play off and we all know what happens when you take a play off. You get your you know what knocked off.
-
Penalty for Targeting in high school
Gotcha! Not worthy of an immediate ejection!!!
-
Mayfield at Christian Academy-Louisville Class 2A Semifinal
For what it's worth the newest Courier Journal Litkenhous Ratings come out Monday and has us Mayfield at 12th place overall at 119.3 CAL come in at 107.6 The overall rankings stopped at 20th. After looking at all of the classes and what they scored CAL come in 25th overall if I did it correctly. 2A 1)Mayfield 119.3 2)CAL 107.6 3)Desales 106.2 4)Danville 104.7
-
Mayfield LB # K. Arnett
He sure was and I hate it for him bc he is a good kid and there is no doubt it was not on purpose. He tackles like you are suppose to. They took this way too far.
-
Penalty for Targeting in high school
That's very understandable! So what if it's in front of the ball? Like there is a guy behind you that jus intercepted the ball and now you are gonna go block for him. The play would be live per say and the guy is jus standing there "defenseless" taking a play off and you decide to block him by laying him out bc that was the first person that you saw in front of you.
-
Mayfield LB # K. Arnett
I agree!!
-
Penalty for Targeting in high school
Whatever the rule states I think there should be a warning first. Jus my opinion
-
Mayfield at Christian Academy-Louisville Class 2A Semifinal
But it was tied with mins to go
-
Mayfield 28 Owensboro Catholic 6
The stats don't say so