Everything posted by Cardinals44
-
Christian Academy-Louisville 24 DeSales 3
Oh Wireman you are sooooo hilarious! You win the Internet post of the day!
-
Christian Academy-Louisville/DeSales Updates ***Upset Alert***
Can this game be heard online? Anyone got a link?
-
#3 Mayfield vs. Owensboro Catholic (2A Quarterfinal)
Interesting info here. Thought I would mention this. Mayfield holds a 13-1 overall record against Owensboro Catholic.
-
#3 Mayfield vs. Owensboro Catholic (2A Quarterfinal)
Carrs Barn, Mid Town Drive Inn, or Majestic would be a good bet
-
#3 Mayfield vs. Owensboro Catholic (2A Quarterfinal)
I wasn’t trying to take a shot at OC by saying they only have 2 playmakers. Maybe my info was inaccurate. That’s jus what I was told. I’m curious to see this matchup. I know we do have several weapons on offense. I do like how you used the word confident because by no means was I being cocky. Jus confident in my team!
-
#2 DeSales vs. #5 Christian Academy-Louisville (2A Quarterfinal)
Good luck to both teams on a good hard fought game with no injuries. Hoping to see either of y’all at good ole War Memorial Stadium next Fri!
-
#3 Mayfield vs. Owensboro Catholic (2A Quarterfinal)
I don’t think OC’s 2 playmakers are any better than the 3 at Caldwell. I feel like Caldwell’s defense is better than OC’s and you saw what we did to Caldwell. OC is tired of us putting them out in the 3rd round since we joined 2A so there is no doubt they will come out fired up and ready to play but I think they will eventually see it will be a tough task to knock us out at home. As mentioned above in another post, I don’t think this game will be as competitive as the 2 previous meetings and it will be lopsided but, that’s my opinion. I think our Redbirds are playing good sound football right now and won’t have any trouble advancing to the final four.
-
Daviess County 34 McCracken County 21
Final
-
Glasgow 27 Newport Central Catholic 20
Congrats to Glasgow. Big win!
-
Daviess County/McCracken County Updates
Daviess scores. 34-21 2mins left MC ball.
-
Daviess County/McCracken County Updates
3mins left. Daviess has the ball and is chewing up the clock.
-
Daviess County/McCracken County Updates
MC gets back on the board with 5:48 left in the game. 28-21 Daviess still leads
-
Danville 19 Somerset 0
Looks like a good defensive battle. Congrats on the win Ads! Hope to see you in Dec in Lexington.
-
Mayfield 52 Hancock County 16
Got out there and took care of business. I like it. Redbirds keep rolling! Bring on OC!!!
-
Elizabethtown 41 Paducah Tilghman 0
I have followed PT all year and I will agree with you 100%.
-
Daviess County/McCracken County Updates
Daviess scores again on 4th down from the 10ish. 2pt conversion good. 28-14 8:38 in the 4th. Daviess leads.
-
Elizabethtown 41 Paducah Tilghman 0
How many turnovers did PT end up with?
-
Daviess County/McCracken County Updates
Quick strike by MC. 1:48 left in 3rd 20-14 Daviess
-
Daviess County/McCracken County Updates
MC scores in the 3rd cutting it 13-7. Daviess returns the favor scoring on a 5 yd run on 4th down. 20-7 2:47
-
Murray/Owensboro Catholic Updates
14-0 OC 4:58 1st
-
Trouble transitioning to playing on a grass field in playoffs?
What’s your thoughts on teams having difficulty transitioning to a grass field after having played most games on turf? And vise versa?
-
Mayfield 55 Caldwell County 14
Good showing by the Cardinals tonight. I didn’t think we would hang that many points especially considering the weather conditions but that jus shows you what this team can do when they are focused. A running clock on this years Caldwell team at Caldwell speaks volume. This game was a good test heading into the playoffs. Mayfield is gonna be a tough out in the next 4 weeks especially when we play at home.
-
Mayfield 73 Ballard Memorial 19
I did listen tonight and Ron did a wonderful job with Vince. David Morris always does a good job as well with Vince.
-
Ballard Memorial/Mayfield Updates
52-7 Early 2nd qtr
-
Ballard Memorial/Mayfield Updates
28-7 2:52 left in 1st