Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 19 Somerset 0

Featured Replies

I'm frozen

 

Tough night out there for sure. Congrats to the Ads.

Looks like a good defensive battle. Congrats on the win Ads! Hope to see you in Dec in Lexington.

Great defensive battle. Admirals finally got some separation in the 3rd quarter

Great win for Danville! Hats off to Somerset They played a great game on defense. They absolutely dominated Danville up front! #5 for Somerset is a PLAYER!!! Love how he plays.

Both teams laid the wood tonight. Everyone who had the ball knew they were getting hit...hard.

Both teams laid the wood tonight. Everyone who had the ball knew they were getting hit...hard.

 

How good was Somerset?

How good was Somerset?

 

Defensively, they were as good as any team I've watched this season. Actually the only teams I watched that held Danville in check were Boyle County and Somerset tonight. Offensively, I felt like Danville had the game won when they had 13 points.

Defensively, they were as good as any team I've watched this season. Actually the only teams I watched that held Danville in check were Boyle County and Somerset tonight. Offensively, I felt like Danville had the game won when they had 13 points.

 

This is a great year for 2A Football in Kentucky.

 

Congrats Ads!

Here's a sample of what VanCleave can do...although this one was called back because of the hard block in the backfield:

 

Losing Grundy doesn't help Somerset one bit, but he isn't enough of a loss to beat this Danville team. The VanCleave kid is a lot of fun to watch and maybe one of the best on any field at any time.

 

Best of luck to Danville on the rest of the playoff run!

Here's a sample of what VanCleave can do...although this one was called back because of the hard block in the backfield:

 

 

I know that’s a rule now but that’s a shame cause that was a great block.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.