Everything posted by COYOTE
-
4A #1 Johnson Central vs. East Carter
I've called games on Radio for many years and one thing I can Promise you is there is class At Johnson Cent. they may beat you bad, but wont run it up like some others do, and will call off the dog's... having been on the receiving end of such treatment back in the early days they are mindful of it, and while not letting you score, they will find ways to make it easier.
-
Message to Highlands Players and Coaches
I want to take A moment just to say if the team is anything like you ( and I doubt it is) the problem might just be to much living in the past! and not enough living in the present, doesn't matter what those teams did, just what this one does. really I have to say SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!! wringing your hands and crying about Lack of Talent, lack of motivation and preparation...geez guy's I bet most of you never played the game and yet you feel the need to judge these young men,did you for one moment consider that they may not be bad? that other teams just might have caught up, at least for this year!C'mon guy's when you say that kind of crap your hurting kid's and at the same time not giving any credit to the other teams who worked hard to get those wins.So relax, chill, these are not supermen there high school kid's, Enuff OK,stop with the Chicken Little stuff the sky is not falling.
- Class 4A Football Notebook (9/27): This Class Needs Some Chaos
-
Highlands/Simon Kenton Predictions
Bit of a low Blow there dont Ya think? Johnson central has A pretty good Program Bub, just in case you haven't been paying attention... and could arguably beat anyone of the teams being discussed on the thread.
-
South Warren 24 Central Hardin 3
Before we say that lets remember Johnson Central, they will have something to say about that, but man what a game it would be.
-
Kentucky Cantrall rankings
Wow! Guy's I in no way expected a simple comment about bias to blow up into something like this... but pretty cool discussion nevertheless, any way I didn't mean A computer could be biased only the info going into it, we all know their only A tool and only as good as the one operating them, junk in junk out. cantrall himself may not be, but the perception is there to everyone except those in cent. & NKY
-
Kentucky Cantrall rankings
I know Guy's LOL and I don't take him seriously,But over the years he does to me at least show quite a bit of bias. then again everyone needs a good laugh once in awhile.
-
Kentucky Cantrall rankings
Did anyone notice Cantrall didn't even have Johnson Central LISTED in his 4A rankings such an idiot, no wonder except for cent and northern Ky that he's always partial to, no one else takes him seriously.
-
Scott County 54 Highlands 28
No Class if you can run it up like that and do
-
Scott County 54 Highlands 28
score 100pts.
-
Johnson Central 42 Lexington Catholic 28
I tip my cap to you, you do keep your word.
-
Johnson Central 42 Lexington Catholic 28
Then WTH are you talking this stuff if you haven't seen them? all week long we had to read on here about how great Cath. was ( and they are) then when they lose we get excuses and back handed complement's...C'mon man step up.
-
Scott County 54 Highlands 28
Cant help it guy's but I have to say anyone who would do that to another team just shows a compleat lack of class
-
Belfry/Harlan County predictions
As far as I'm concerned, having been a follower of Belfry football over the years, It really wont make A difference, he could be A 6 grader and still do well...it's the system and coach Heywood that makes the diff. Belfry big
-
Montgomery vs. Harrison County
Dont know much about either team but if Harrison has one of the top QB/WR combos in the state, and such a high powered offense, why are they facing 0-3, don't blame it on the "D" that alone cannot be the answer.
-
Lexington Catholic/Johnson Central Predictions
Lex,you very well may be right about some of your comment, yes most people probably would place their money on Lexcath simply because there is a bias toward Cent. and northern KY programs and that's all well and good but there are other good teams in this state also. I don't think this one will be "easy" but I know if lexcath thinks they have the advantage their already in trouble. JC by 10
-
Lexington Catholic/Johnson Central Predictions
JC is big and physical, taking nothing away from Cath. they also are a very good team. this will be a classic Boxer vs Slugger contest and should be the top game in the state IMO. having coached and broadcast games most of my adult life, I have to go with my gut...JC will punch em in the mouth and get a win by 10
-
NKY Football Making A Statement Tonight
My comment was not intended to be funny and certainly not disrespectful to the kids, IMO northern KY football is about as good as it gets in ky, football is football you line up and go after it thats the only important thing, now that being said for a number of years that has been the talk around the state, fair or not...I do kinda think it goes to the old public vs private debate. for me i just love football
-
NKY Football Making A Statement Tonight
yes! very impressive, I am a fan of all the kids playing but there are some who would want to know how many of those kids are homegrown, and how many are from Ohio.