Montgomery vs. Harrison County

Check184

Montgomery County vs. Harrison County  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Montgomery County vs. Harrison County

• Montgomery County (1-1)
    • Harrison County (0-2)

Who wins this game? Montgomery has a stud running back, some tall WR's, and a QB who can sling it. Harrison comes into this game with one of the top QB/WR combos in the state, along with a high powered offense. Harrison County's defense will have to come to play this game in order to prevent their 3rd loss of the year. Will Montgomery roll into Cynthiana and come away with the win?

I feel like this will be Harrison County's week. With the QB/WR combo of Jenkins and Williams I think Montgomery Co will have a hard time stopping them. Harrison's defense is going to have to step it up a notch and stop the running ball this week. Harrison County is heading in the right direction. Everything just needs to click together this week.

Dont know much about either team but if Harrison has one of the top QB/WR combos in the state, and such a high powered offense, why are they facing 0-3, don't blame it on the "D" that alone cannot be the answer.

I agree Coyote, I've seen both teams play. Both have quality skill players, HC's offense has to reduce their turnovers and score in the red zone more efficiently. MC has a well rounded pass and run game, it could be a crapshoot this week with these two teams. Also a seasoned coach vs a new head coach, should make for an exciting match up.