Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

footmaster

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by footmaster

  1. With Kevin Gray taking over at Beechwood... who might get the Ludlow job?
  2. Not surprised... I knew he applied and I think he's a good choice for them.
  3. Definitely a good fit for Coach Gray then... he knows the game and he doesn't go "easy" on kids that need discipline...
  4. I think it'll be Vicki Wooford again... call it a hunch.
  5. Looks like she's gonna be a good one... I noticed there are several really young players contributing to their Varsity Softball teams in the NKY area... 8th graders and freshman... pretty cool to see.
  6. Ludlow's freshman pitcher Bella Slone got the win for the Panthers.... She also capped off a 3-4 day at the plate with the game-winning RBI in the bottom of the 7th.... This was a fun game to watch as both teams made some fine defensive plays... also, both pitchers were solid. I don't think the pitcher for Calvary walked a single batter.
  7. Saw on Twitter via PBR that Ethan has committed to Otterbein College... congrats!
  8. As far as I've heard from multiple sources... Yes, it's official... Wofford is coaching another season...
  9. Very good advice here... If the player doesn't make first contact to show interest in a college program... It's very hard to get noticed... Keep in mind... They only have so many roster spot needs, they're schedules are insanely busy and many players are reaching out to them... So, if you're not contacting coaches, you'll likely be overlooked. Only a handful of high-level talent will be "found" through scouting or word-of-mouth in today's environment... Too many good players on too many good travel teams... And too many good players that are participating in PBR events and/or other similar showcase opportunities. Surely not an ideal situation for many student/athletes, but it is what it is.
  10. Just saw on Twitter... Brad Suedkamp from Dixie is going to Cuyahoga Community College... Any other 2016's to add to our list?
  11. Good to know I can still trust my sources...
  12. I heard that Coach Wofford has decided to coach for another season.... Interesting if true. Also heard that Coach Gray will be an assistant....
  13. He had a lot of K's... Only gave up 4 hits I think and 1 run
  14. Alderson Broaddus University beat Trevecca Nazarene today to win the 2016 Great Midwest Athletic Conference Championship.... ABU has an automatic bid to the NCAA Div II College World Series... Very cool... Good luck to them next week and good luck to Evan Slone with the Battlers next season as well!
  15. Yeah, this looks like a cool opportunity for anyone still looking to play college ball from the 2016 class.
  16. Even if 92 was the year... Then the answer to the thread is... 2016 is the best class in 24 years... Still way too early to tell if any of these 2016's will play pro ball too...
  17. So, we can add to the list... Tanner Verst - Alice Lloyd (NAIA) Drew Borman - Rose-Hulman (D3) Brady Hayes - Lourdes (NAIA) Briley Seiter - Eastern Nazarene (D3) And I heard that Smallwood is going to Thomas More..... Anyone else to add to the NKY 2016 college commit list?
  18. Smallwood pitched a gem and Dylan Vogt pitched a solid game too. Slone and Smallwood had some good battles... I think it went full count almost everytime they faced each other... I think Slone finished 3-4 though. As others have said, it was a good game for most of the way. Saw some good pitching and good hitting for sure.
  19. Taking Ryle at the moment, but it's truly up for grabs.
  20. Ludlow wins a close one today at Meinken... Dylan Vogt went the distance for the Panthers. Mike Camarena and Evan Slone each had an RBI.
  21. Congrats Brady... Nice school near Toledo I think.
  22. I saw that too... PBR said he's going to be at their "unsigned senior" event at Cumberland College. So, I can only assume he's looking for an opportunity wherever there is interest. Sounds like that might be a pretty good event to get exposure.
  23. T.c. Eads threw a 6 inning no hitter against Calvary in the Skyline Chili Reds Showcase. TC was named MVP of the game and presented with a bat for his efforts. He might've had a perfect game if not for an error in right field in the 4th inning... Then, lost a little composure and waked a couple of kids... He regained his form and finished strong though. Slone and Weber both had triples in this one too. I believe Ludlow is now 8-9 and probably could've easily won 3 or 4 that they lost... Just a few errors here and there have cost them some close games. Pretty good start to their season though...especially considering that Slone is dealing with a shoulder injury and hasn't pitched in awhile. Good job Panthers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.