Everything posted by BlackandGold
-
Boyle County 72 Clay County 64
I love it everybody loves their team!!! Nothing wrong with that but sometimes you only get one chance to prove it and we can state ifs and buts all night long but in the end Boyle won whether it was by 1 or 100. NEXT!
-
Lexington Catholic 65 Boyle County 47
You can go on youtube and watch it. Just search Prepspin and then find the Boyle vs Lex Catholic game. Just fast forward to right before half time then keep watching a couple minutes into halftime.
-
Whitley County 55 Boyle County 54
Nah, you know what's embarrassing is the fact that your coach is not man enough to shake hands and is teaching his son and his team the same bad traits!! If my kid ever doesn't shake hands after the game if everybody else is doing it or has a few cuss words to say, the coach nor the school will have to worry about disciplinary actions as I will have my foot in his rear!!! So what did the coaches son learn, act like an idiot and have no respect for his elder!
-
Lincoln County/Lexington Christian Academy Updates
LCA wins 72-58.
-
Whitley County 55 Boyle County 54
Looks like we got a lot of work to do if we are gonna try and compete in our region. Wayne beat Whitley pretty good and I know you can't always go by other teams playing same competition but if you look at the schedule we have played so far versus Wayne or Lincoln's schedule it is not good. Good thing is Coach Adams will get it taken care of.
-
Mercer County 87 Casey County 52
Would love to hear who is your top 5 in the 12th region.
-
Boyle County 2014/2015
And all of a sudden there was quiet...................probably had to go back and figure out who was at Rupp last year and decide who he was with!
-
Boyle County 2014/2015
Very constructive, thanks for your comments.
-
Big changes in AAU for 2015
I agree but I think it should have included the girls too, it is just as bad with the girls. I always thought just do it by age like they do baseball or softball.
-
Boyle County 51 Mercer County 0
I was just waiting to see the two players Starks said Boyle could not stop do something, I am pretty sure both of them touched the ball last night. Correct me if i'm wrong.
-
Lincoln County 2014/2015
I know Taylor was't happy over Jackson not wanting him to play football.
-
Boyle County @ Lexington Catholic predictions
Lol, I had noticed that before.
-
Boyle County @ Lexington Catholic predictions
Exactly what i think too PP92. I have not been impressed with Boyle's offense so far, it seems like they have no rhythm.
-
MSFB Boyle vs Garrard
Boyle wins 42-14.
-
MSFB Boyle vs Garrard
Boyle plays Garrard on saturday at 1 pm at home. Eagles are currently 5-0.
-
MSFB Boyle County/Lincoln County Updates
58-14 boyle wins.
-
MSFB Boyle County/Lincoln County Updates
rescheduled for thursday.
-
Mercer County 2014/2015
come one come all, just means everybody wants to play in the best region going!!! the 12th is going to be fun to watch this year. and i don't think anybody is scared!!
-
Mercer County 2014/2015
Yep!
-
Best incoming freshmen in 12th region?
I am gonna say if one is transferring so is the other, parents that are married, i can't see them splitting their boys up. Guess we will see.
-
Boyle County - Steve Adams
Interesting......i had not heard that one,but interesting!
-
Wayne County 73 Boyle County 61 (12th Region Semifinals)
And i guess you are GOD?? Because he is the only one that knows the outcomes before they happen!! You must be a millionaire if you can predict the outcome of a game before it finishes. I guess you tell your teams no need in playing because we can't and WILL not win?? I hate what happened but it's not the end of the world, i for one didn't think Elkins had that toughness in him. Live and learn, but the video has been signed off on by the appropriate personnel at the high school and on the way to the KHSAA. Apparently everybody missed the 3 deliberate blows that Blevins hit Elkins with before Elkins blow happened. And from what i was told is he can miss 2 track meets and the suspension is over, can't verify that but i was told that. Just my 2 cents.
-
Lincoln County 63 Boyle County 53
who is the only kid involved with this thread that has any technicals called on him this year and been suspended?? you can't deny he is a dirty player. sucks because he is a good ball player but attitude sucks.