Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

realmanky001

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by realmanky001

  1. Gosh remember how everyone said he was d3? Happy for this kid he is a heck of a player and will do well in a system.
  2. Idk of any offers those kids in Monticello are always a mystery. But how many kids in high school really play defense?? I just think in right system he can play division 1. Didn't say how high but think he can. But I'm sure he will go d2 or naia and have a great career. But for him having to pay his own way and go D3 I think he is good enough for a full ride somewhere.
  3. He is far too good to go that level, he is definitely division 1 talent in the right system. Or a Bellarmine of some sort.
  4. shew this conversation is hot .. On another subject when is it a fine line to recruiting players for a team? When a player has been with a program for two years why do "certain programs" feel the need to still call and get that kid to play? Thoughts..
  5. shew this conversation is hot .. On another subject when is it a fine line to recruiting players for a team? When a player has been with a program for two years why do "certain programs" feel the need to still call and get that kid to play? Thoughts..
  6. Team Thad vs. HD in pool play should be an intense and interesting game
  7. This team will only have 9 most weekends due to other sports. Maybe 10.
  8. I believe it all depends on coaching style...pressing,trapping all over the floor etc. Tough to make any kids happy to be honest, someone always is gonna be unhappy. Kentucky doesn't have that many "Elite" kids to choose from and you have some kids who insist on playing together. I do think you can have 10-11-12 kids on a team just gotta have a game plan with it and make kids understand the team concept more than being individualized.
  9. can anyone put on the link you can watch on youtube because im having a hard time finding it
  10. Pp92 I've wayched your post all year long you have great insight and commend you on what you do! I think that looks like the right order of things. This year was a year of transfers. I'm eager to see if that happens again. I'm Casey County bias and think next year they will definitely have something to say come tourney time. 12th won't be as tough as this year but it sure will be exciting to watch again. I fully believe Boyle Co will make it to the final four. The 12th will Be well represented
  11. He is enrolling in 22ft academy next year. Will not be at SW per good source.
  12. I do ... Mason Faulkner brilliant play this year.
  13. I take the young talent of casey by 6. But it's sure to be hyped and packed game.
  14. Upset? Final! Casey county returns to region second year in a row and beat the same team to get there.
  15. Id say SW was the favorite. I've seen there freshmen play and they have a loaded class at that level. All holdback kids but loaded nonetheless
  16. First game was against pulaski. Casey lost first meeting by 1 @somerset. I look for it to be another pulaski and casey showdown in finals of district. All in all that district is very even IMO. Mercer, west and east will look to be a nice district Tourney especially the team who gets to play Burgin first round. I love there coach but doesnt have much to wokr with.
  17. Yes PP92 it definitely is. Those kids have competed and overachieved so far for this tourney. Wouldn't it be great two 12th region teams in final four of this tourney?
  18. 12th region is strong! Congrats! Coach Adams is heckuva coach
  19. Why does everyone feel the need to degrade a team win? Casey had some shots falling and defense was really good tonight. The team is coming together. Good job Rebels!
  20. Controled their own fate is what I mean. They lost all 3 from the free throw line late. All in all good game by both teams. Somerset does a great job with there student section!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.