Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Casey County 74 North Laurel 60

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Casey County advances to quarterfinals where they'll face Lexington Catholic.

Final from the Traditional tournament classic

  • Author

Tomorrow will be a tough one for Casey County as LexCath stacked the deck a bit in their favor but that's just part of it.

Is this final score correct?

Now this is what I would call a quality win. Good job, Casey County and Coach Stallworth. I see y'all. Great win!!!!

  • Author

delete!!!

Watched the fourth quarter on PrepSpin and North Laurel basically didn't guard a soul the entire period. Casey moved the ball well and shot a parade line of layups late.

Tomorrow will be a tough one for Casey County as LexCath stacked the deck a bit in their favor but that's just part of it.

 

That's an understatement. I haven't seen a deck stacked like that in a long long time.

  • Author
That's an understatement. I haven't seen a deck stacked like that in a long long time.

 

That's the same thing I said. I still think Casey County can make it interesting if they can control Johnson. I'm sure Catholic will be well rested though lol.

That's the same thing I said. I still think Casey County can make it interesting if they can control Johnson. I'm sure Catholic will be well rested though lol.

 

They can't blame the tournament if they aren't well rested. That's for sure. :lol2:

  • Author

Every other team when they looked at that bracket:

 

de61630908cc34f94949e3f17942f0ed.jpg

Every other team when they looked at that bracket:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48367[/ATTACH]

 

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Every other team when they looked at that bracket:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48367[/ATTACH]

 

When I saw the Boyle County matchups my first thought was,"wow, the Boyle County/LexCath rivalry is really real."

Isaiah Collier not eligible? Amazing!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.