Casey County 74 North Laurel 60

I'll tell u why the kids from a north didn't play defense in the 4th. Would you want to play defense on a team where your teammate shot over 20 shots in the first half while the rest of the team had maybe 12 shot attempts combine. North has major chemistry problems. They would rather showcase 1 player then play team ball and win. Just look at their record. With that size the shouldn't lose very many games at all.

I watched the entire game. My honest opinion is that North is trying to be something they are not, which is a pressing team. They cannot play both big kids together and run a 2-2-1 press or run and jump. When they did that last night, Casey just dribbled around them and shot layups.

If they want to play those bigs together, they better start embracing the idea of playing 2-3 all night. If they keep trying to run and jump in the half court and play 2-2-1 in the full court, teams will keep shooting layups all night.

Credit to Casey's guards for breaking the press all night. Those kids play really hard.

Now this is what I would call a quality win. Good job, Casey County and Coach Stallworth. I see y'all. Great win!!!!

Yeah,,nice win,,just don't know about a quality win..I have read a lot of good stuff on here about N. Laurel,,but I never saw any of it..