Everything posted by BigBlue05
-
State Championship game tonight @ Valley
ND is not beating Mercy but I do agree with you on the championship being played tonight.
-
KHSAA Approves Transfer Jenna Martin To Play At Highlands
Glad we are off topic....draining..:isurrender:
-
Scott County/Covington Catholic Predictions
I wouldn't be surprised if CCH wins. Highlands played well against SC. So it wouldn't be a shock to see CCH win this game. As far as changing expectations on the post season it doesn't matter. Bowing Green is a HUGE hurdle for CCH. I just don't see them beating them. Hope they do but just don't see it.
-
2016 Region 9 tourney updates
Highlands could make it competitive not sure Dixie can.
-
OMEGA Processing / ProScan Imaging Game of the Week: Simon Kenton vs. Ryle
Nobody like you Lawn!
-
NKYGVCA Teams,,,,
Freppon...NCC
-
10th Region Preview
Yes I agree...Scott should have a really nice year.
-
Notre Dame 3 St. Henry 0
Agree
-
Covington Catholic 20 Highlands 19 (Frosh)
Can you imagine if CCH loses to Highlands this year on the varsity level!
-
Highlands 1 Newport Central Catholic 0
Richey always working his magic. I think his name is Bert:lol2: Great atmosphere last night Lawn. I didn't think anybody would get more than a goal on either side. Both to good defensively.
-
Newport Central Catholic@Highlands predictions
I see a Birds blowout...1-0 Birds on a late corner kick!
-
(#3)Highlands 1 (#1)Sacred Heart 0
Should be dandy on Monday night!
-
Open Job: Notre Dame Academy
Survive it..who knows, ok player...first team all region player is better than ok in my book and as far as ND having better team that sounds like someone who is bitter about something. Good luck!
-
Congrats to Brianna Adler for committing to Union College!!
Big Congrats to B!
-
Conner 5 Simon Kenton 4
Lol.. this is absolutely hilarious! JOAT getting UK fans goat..lol
-
Mercer County 68 Leslie County 39 (1st Round)
If Holmes wins not sure you can keep up.
-
Mercer Co./Leslie Co. (1st Round) Updates
Pump the brakes MC..lol
-
Holmes 45 Ryle 42 (9th Region Championship)
90 percent of the time the coaches get it right. Its get tough when you have two kids play well and you only get one pick or 3 play well and you get 2 selections. Not that big of a deal IMO.
-
Ryle 54 Highlands 51 (9th Region Semi-Final)
Timing is everything. I thought last years team was one of the best they have had and unfortunately for Highlands the state champion was in the 9th Region last year. Great career for all those seniors!
-
Trimble County 62 Simon Kenton 54 (8th Region Final)
UKfan in hiding? To be honest I'm shocked...congrats to Trimble.
-
Ryle 54 Highlands 51 (9th Region Semi-Final)
I'm assuming tjb10 is referring to losing an 8 point lead. I thought the coaching staff had a great game plan and for the most part the kids did exactly what they were asked.. yes losing an eight-point lead was tough to swallow but then again missing 10 layups in the first half was also tough. It happens just watch any girls game. Its a game of runs and fortunately for Ryle they made the last run. Congrats to Ryle.. they are very good team and congrats to Highlands on very hard fought season!
-
Ryle 54 Highlands 51 (9th Region Semi-Final)
The way they called the game today that was a love tap and I mean that both ways for both teams.
-
Collins 56 Simon Kenton 54
Don't surprise me.
-
Simon Kenton/Owen County (8th Region) Predictions
Owen at the buzzer.
-
Conner 63 Dixie Heights 33 (9th Region 1st Round)
That time of year.