Newport Central Catholic@Highlands predictions

Lawnboy13

Tonight in the Fort it's the battle of district heavyweights, as the Breds and Birds do battle in what should be a classic kickball game.

NewCath (9-0-1) has yet to give up a goal outscoring opponents 50-0, while Highlands (10-1-1) has outscored the opposition 42-3.

IMO, this is just for mid-season bragging rights, since the District Finals is more of a prize to covet.

What say you?

Gametime 8:00 on the Birds turf.

Tonight in the Fort it's the battle of district heavyweights, as the Breds and Birds do battle in what should be a classic kickball game.

NewCath (9-0-1) has yet to give up a goal outscoring opponents 50-0, while Highlands (10-1-1) has outscored the opposition 42-3.

IMO, this is just for mid-season bragging rights, since the District Finals is more of a prize to covet.

What say you?

Gametime 8:00 on the Birds turf.

I see a Birds blowout...1-0 Birds on a late corner kick!

Me and Mrs. Lawnboy heading up for this one.

What about you and Mr. Cat?

I'd pay good money to have LB try to do play-by-play updates of soccer like he does in basketball and football.

"Ball at midfield...........................ball still at midfield...................ball down the side out of bounds.............ball back at midfield......................pass to no one ...................sort of a shot at the goal...................goalie kicks it to midfield......"

No missed calls to complain about. No stupid fouls. No dropped passes .....No Unbelieveable Andy Mac!!!!.... No first shot NBN.....second shot NBN......No WOW WOW WOW!!!!

I'd pay good money to have LB try to do play-by-play updates of soccer like he does in basketball and football.

"Ball at midfield...........................ball still at midfield...................ball down the side out of bounds.............ball back at midfield......................pass to no one ...................sort of a shot at the goal...................goalie kicks it to midfield......"

No missed calls to complain about. No stupid fouls. No dropped passes .....No Unbelieveable Andy Mac!!!!.... No first shot NBN.....second shot NBN......No WOW WOW WOW!!!!

Love it. :thumb: