Everything posted by Fear the Nation
-
Ryle at Boone County
Facing two good quality opponents has given us a plethora of film to go over and a very good visual indication of where we are good, where we are bad, and where we can improve. I expect to see a better team this week and on out. Nothing exposes your weaknesses like losses. It's all practice for districts and the playoffs. The coaching staff is seeing and adapting, bodies are moving or getting changed. Expect a better effort and a better product or expect different kids. Notice has been given. " Earn your time "
-
Can Cooper stay in the game with Cov Cath?
Everyone overlooks CCH's D in lou of the O. That D is no slouch. Cooper will not run on them. Lee may make a few scrambles but that's all the offense Cooper will muster.
-
5A #5 Highlands vs. 6A #3 Scott County
SC 45 HHS 17
-
Lexington Catholic 50 Ryle 34
Find me on the pressbox roof in the crows nest!
-
Can Cooper stay in the game with Cov Cath?
:no:
-
Lexington Catholic 50 Ryle 34
:jump: It's day to day. He is determined.
-
Lexington Catholic 50 Ryle 34
Quick decision making and very accurate.
-
Lexington Catholic 50 Ryle 34
He did not return. Different game with him in there. 6 Carries 118 and a td just in first quarter alone. Low minor ankle sprain. probably could have went second half. Game got out of hand, Coaches decision to hold him out. Should be good to go by friday. Thanks for asking.
-
Life after AJ, what does Covington Catholic need out of his replacement at QB?
He had a great game even more impressive is that he is only a sophomore and should get better and better.
-
2018 Kickoff Edition - BGP Fun Thread - Open Talk
I don't like anybody but my Raiders right at this moment.
-
Who is your 6A Darkhorse?
SC is definitely the favorite from their bracket for the semi's, possibly the finals. Any " darkhorse " has a mountain to climb.
-
5A #1 Covington Catholic at 6A Ryle
Radio only or video also
-
5A #1 Covington Catholic at 6A Ryle
I hope it doesn't rain I would love to get a good crowd out there from both teams. That way it will be loud and exciting.
-
5A #1 Covington Catholic at 6A Ryle
@CollegefootballGuy69 I like it.....lol that's hillarious.
-
5A #1 Covington Catholic at 6A Ryle
Can I give everyone who voted against us ( Ryle ) a thumbs down unlike out of pettiness? ...lol
-
BluegrassPreps.com 2018 Mr. Football Watchlist
Robinson is as good as it get's IMO. I seen Chris Rainey from lakeland to the gators in HS and Wandale is better.
-
Who is your 6A Darkhorse?
I like our districts chances with 5 vs 8. Us being 5.
-
5A #1 Covington Catholic at 6A Ryle
Well, ours is behind the endzone in drydock so........ No worries.:jump:
-
5A #5 Highlands vs. 6A Cooper
Being at home is good for HHS, mud is the great equalizer and would benefit Cooper. To the point earlier in the thread about containing J. Lee, it's not just his feet you need to worry about, he throws a nice ball from what I seen in the scrimmage with Ryle.
-
BluegrassPreps.com Class 5A Preseason Preview
Excellent!
-
5A #1 Covington Catholic at 6A Ryle
I expect them to run a ton of screens, Give Casey a full meal, to protect the sophomore from making too many mistakes. They may look deep from time to time if Eddie see's were are loading the box, which we don't do much. Defensively they like to slant, Run Blitz outside Lb's and stuff your run game. Rushing yards are hard to come by. The last time we ran crazy was C. England's junior year and J. Chosolm's junior year. Both of their respective Senior years the team struggled to run against CCh's defense. Let's hope the "Junior Jinx" we have with them shows up tomorrow night.
-
Who is your 6A Darkhorse?
I'll go with FD also. They could make some noise and be considered a dark horse.
-
5A #1 Covington Catholic at 6A Ryle
I don't know exactly how good CCH is this year. I'm never going to vote against my own team. I expect us to rebound and be much more competitive. CCH will probably the second best team we see all year.
-
5A #1 Covington Catholic at 6A Ryle
That was a great observation about the linebackers. After watching the game film over we were in position to make many stops on Trinity's running backs and just didn't make the plays. It was either lazy feet or bad tackling form. Hopefully that is seen and gets addressed immediately. And yes we blitzed a lot of linebackers and definitely left a lot of areas on the field uncovered.
-
St. Xavier 28 Simon Kenton 0 (Scrimmage)
Good point... That's part of it.