Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic 50 Ryle 34

Featured Replies

Lexington Catholic seems pretty good this year. 3A is loaded.

Does anyone know if Kyle England Ryle RB is ok? He was having an excellent first half but left the game before halftime with an apparent injury and I don't believe he returned.

Ryle had what 4-5 turnovers? Can't win any football games like that. Sloppy execution and poor defensive back play seem to be the MO of the Raiders this season.

Beau Allen threw for 7 TDs in less than 3 full quarters

Does anyone know if Kyle England Ryle RB is ok? He was having an excellent first half but left the game before halftime with an apparent injury and I don't believe he returned.

He did not return. Different game with him in there. 6 Carries 118 and a td just in first quarter alone. Low minor ankle sprain. probably could have went second half. Game got out of hand, Coaches decision to hold him out. Should be good to go by friday. Thanks for asking.

I am glad he's okay and able to play on Friday, I think. ;)

Beau Allen threw for 7 TDs in less than 3 full quarters

 

Quick decision making and very accurate.

I am glad he's okay and able to play on Friday, I think. ;)

:jump:

It's day to day. He is determined.

I hope we have opportunity to meet this time.

I hope we have opportunity to meet this time.

 

Find me on the pressbox roof in the crows nest!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.