Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fear the Nation

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fear the Nation

  1. If they will let me fire them from the top of the press box, I'll do it. I have a few seconds between plays. Nothing like fireworks up close and personal from the stands! Little hot melt on fans heads is no big deal. ( They won't and I'm kidding. ) Just have to say for such a large school it's really hard to get parents to participate.
  2. Big shoes to fill on the defensive side of the ball personnel wise and coordinator wise for sure. I think they will rise to the challenge. Not to mention we will miss Jake Chisolm. Hopefully Kyle can perform at a high level also.
  3. We just need an air cannon for the boat!
  4. Not sure, it was from outside the field, but on school grounds. Well that would be one of those rules by someone who is to " what ifey " ,and it stinks.
  5. Give the ball to Q. Perrin alot and often.
  6. I miss the fireworks after Ryle Touchdowns and games. Wish they would find a sponsor to get them back. Added to the atmosphere for sure.
  7. Considered it myself once so I get all the pro's and con's. We decided to stay put. If it's on the level it doesn't bother me one bit. I.e. before HS or an official family move. I don't like the fake address games at all.
  8. Do you not like football? I like ice cream and less ice cream is never an option.
  9. Some kids at Gray ended up at Cooper which is a stones throw from Ryle HS. The middle school districts do not mirror the HS districts.
  10. Pitfalls of closed districts in public school.. Play with whom you have. I'm confident that the staff will find a scheme that fits our ability and gives us the best chance on the field.
  11. I think Greg's best achievements are not just getting the best lineman on the team to perform at a D1 level but to get the below or average lineman to perform as a very good cohesive unit technique wise.
  12. Senior Caden Mooge Cb/ Db also.
  13. Senior Mason Molique k/p, junior Keegan Points Dl, junior Cusick cb/db also are coming .back
  14. We have a freshman upcoming sophomore, I don't know his name yet that doesn't look bad at all. I believe he will compete for the starting job next year. The backup for this year is inconsistent and is inaccurate at times.
  15. I want to say around 13 starters or large contributors between offense and defense. That's an educated guess. I haven't gone through position by position, and some kids are in baseball and a few are healing from late season injuries and are not participating in spring ball. This upcoming Junior class is fairly deep and talented and are the largest class on the team. A lot of them are stepping into their first year of varsity action as with most teams.
  16. Qb play needs to improve from last year. Looks much better thus far. The o-line needs to gel and give Smith some time. Receivers need to improve on route running to create seperation. I am seeing way to many drops at this point. I think the run game will hold it's own. The D will have a good nucleus of athletes flying around. We could improve on breaking down and making the sure tackle. The kicking game is solid. Molique was almost making field goals while kicking off today..lol I don't get overly excited about spring ball, not much to see at this point.
  17. Congrats to the young man. Hope he picks the best fit for him. It's nice to have options!
  18. Good movie and like the terminator series there is a message behind the movie.. We are about to cross the threshold. When weapon systems become automous we have already lost. Welcome to the matrix.
  19. We are in trouble as soon as the machines wake up and determine we are a danger to them and ourselves.
  20. Darn SKYNET, will be my first loss!
  21. I'm 15-0 against inanimate objects. She don't want to take a shot at the champ. I'll show her the inside of her circuit boards. LOL
  22. We had a player Two years ago at Ryle that the big schools didn't want to spend an athletic scholarship on because he didn't fit all the measurables even though the kid could flat out play. He was able to work hard in the classroom and earn an academic full ride. Because of that he was able to walk on the the University of Louisville as a PWO. He might not have had the opportunity to if he didn't work as hard in the classroom as on the field. He put himself in a position academically to succeed athletically. Good grades open doors.
  23. To echo Sixer's point #2, grades and test scores really matter young prospects. I'm on my second athlete and we are sitting in a much better position this time around because of his academic performance. Our first was lucky enough to eek by to be eligible at a lower level. Lot's of scouts ask for academic reports before game film from coaches. D1 coaches walked after viewing our first's transcripts. Work hard on and off the field. Student / athlete with the emphasis on student first.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.