Everything posted by Fear the Nation
-
Ryle 56 Simon Kenton 38
Takes a team brother, takes a team!
-
Cooper 21 Conner 20
I'll take some crow on this. I thought Conner would win this without a struggle. Congrats Cooper, you always seem to surprise me.
-
Simon Kenton 14 Ryle 7 (JV)
Trifecta this year. Congrats.
-
Was Ryle's win over Simon Kenton an upset?
Score was a little more than we thought, but no one on this side thought we couldn't get the win. Remember the blood in the water comments weeks ago. Well, SK walked the plank and the sharks ate. Good luck to SK in the playoffs. Hope we meet again this year. It was exciting to say the least.
-
Ryle 56 Simon Kenton 38
I truly believe Chisolm's yardage is only limited by the amount of times we want to give him the ball.
-
Ryle 56 Simon Kenton 38
I have had an opportunity and the pleasure of watching Chiz's high school career develop and unfold. I have had the best seat in the house every Friday night. It's been an honor to watch him. Between Collin England and Jacob Chisolm I don't think there could have been two better athletes and role models and genuinely good kids for Kyle England to look up to, learn from, and God willing turn out to be like. Thank you Lord for the opportunity to watch their journeys. Love my running backs!
-
Class 6A Playoff Bracket
I think it is preset and on a rotating basis.
-
Class 6A Playoff Bracket
One game at a time.... Butler is definately no slouch. Right now the boys are going to concentrate on a good performance against Dixie. We do not want to head into the playoffs off of a sloppy game.
-
Class 6A Playoff Bracket
Ryle's path to the finals: Butler, Male, St. X, Scott County. Finals: Trinity. Going to have to be some great football played. That's a gauntlet right there.
-
6A #3 St. Xavier vs. St. Xavier (OH)
I predict a St. X win.
-
Ryle 56 Simon Kenton 38
Welcome to Louisville....
-
Ryle 56 Simon Kenton 38
Thank you ff74. Appreciate the thoughts and prayers.
-
Ryle 56 Simon Kenton 38
Butler
-
Ryle 56 Simon Kenton 38
Thanks OG
-
Ryle 56 Simon Kenton 38
Just a deep thigh bruise. Nothing too serious.
-
Ryle 56 Simon Kenton 38
Not bad to be in the record books..... I thought he had more. It was crazy to watch.... The kid needs an ice bath for those legs and feet.
-
Ryle 56 Simon Kenton 38
Bad Content 1. Lol
-
Ryle 56 Simon Kenton 38
Said it before Jacob Chisolm is a freak of nature and I can't believe he does not have an offer. What the heck do you have to do to get one then. Benches 300lbs squats 460. Runs for over 200 in 90 % of the games, Lives in the end zone. 4.0 student. High act's. Heck he'll get an acedemic ride. Somebody give this kid at least a PWO. It's insane.
-
Ryle 56 Simon Kenton 38
Looks that way. That's a tall order. They have a very good defense.
-
Who plays the toughest schedule in NKY?
If I stay in this thread too long I don't think I will care or at least remember....:puke:
-
Who plays the toughest schedule in NKY?
SK is last. Cupcake schedule.... That's two drinks. cool, I like this game!
-
Who plays the toughest schedule in NKY?
The answer according to calpreps. calpreps.com
-
Rules question?
That's what I saw as well.
-
Rules question?
I know in the nfl that would have been the offenses ball, not sure about the high school rule.
-
Rules question?
While reviewing a play on film I noticed this scenario. The Qb was approaching a sideline with the ball was hit and fumbled the ball inbounds. The two closest defenders, the one who caused the fumble and a trailing defender both went out of bounds with both feet. One defender ( who was out of bounds ) stepped with one foot in the other out dove back into play and recovered the ball. It was ruled as a recovery by the defender. 1. Can a defender be the first to touch the ball after being out of bounds? 2. Does he have to re-establish himself with two feet inbounds if he can be the first? I'm thinking that was an illegal touch or the ball should have been ruled out of bounds and dead going back to the offense.