Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

shooterx3

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shooterx3

  1. It was the defense baby!! :thumb: ( I hear defense wins championships):jump:
  2. What happened to "Buddy Ball"? I'm still working on my prediction, but my guess is the wining team will be in the 60's to high 50's, I think I will go back and see what teams they have in common that both have played? Can you save me some time and help a brother out?
  3. Scott County 90 Mason County 70 Scott too deep and too strong, Miller will not have good night
  4. Recipe 1 Barker Just not enough Barker to go around Wow, what a trip!
  5. Shooterx3 is not available at this time. It appears that ALIENS have abducted all the GOOD LOOKING and SEXY people in Boyd County!! He was wondering who was left behind. This is an auto reply only. Shooter said he would get back with you all when he got back. (And he was wondering if Mr. Selby was still back there?) This is an auto reply. There is no need to respond.
  6. I think Trinity has a real shot at an upset here, Bret Berry may be the "x" factor that can help neutralize Beaumont, Jacobs will out produce Heyman Sewell will also have to be productive for Trinity to get over the top
  7. I don't know about that, the post can get physical, I've seen Selby lean on you but I havnt seen anything out of the ordinary, he is just a big 'ol boy I would say he takes more than he gives, being big is not a foul!
  8. Your right, I think I'll take Russell:thumb: Russell 62 Boyd 52 Selby's gets a ticket for double parking
  9. I think Coach Biggs will be very hospitable to the colonels!:thumb:
  10. BB is the kind of team that gives Mason County fits, Look for BB to control the tempo and bite Mason County in the Finals, 57-55 with Miller only going for around 15
  11. cov cath 66 Ashland 52 Cov Cath is a smart , well coached team, too many weapons for the cats
  12. Would you prefer I issue a WARNING?:dancingpa
  13. So your saying Russell prefers an "outside tempo"?:lol: Count the points in the paint, my guess is Russell has more! (thats good news on Owens, hope it works out for him)
  14. What Tempo would Boyd County Like? I have seen Russell play both, doesnt seem to matter to them
  15. Are we going to have to wait for a DUNK before we consider the Vanilla Thunder Label? :laugh:
  16. Now this is a perfect example of a post we can't have on Bluegrass preps, no innuendos, doulble entendres, hidden meanings, or outright lies!!! Moderators, please remove!!!!
  17. Alex has one of the biggest hearts to ever play in the 16th region, he will always be on my "all time/all time" team!!!!:thumb:
  18. OH, I don't know about that, if you study my shot chart, and look at Euton's, they are very similiar, he usually just squeezes a few more off than I was able too (plus he can go left according to Duck):laugh:
  19. How about "Dirk" Seems to work for other big guys:thumb:
  20. Cubster You only got one error- Greenup County, you can slide them in there at 3b to 4b, they are going to be a tough out in March
  21. And Louisville Central is rated much higher than Russell, even though Russell beat them by 16

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.