Boyd Co 60 Russell 58

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 16th is wide open like i stated earliar. Shooter seemed to think Russell was "above" everyone else. :rolleyes: :lol: Exactly what I said Russell is not that much better than everyone else. Sry shooter. :D

This was a great game to watch. Vanhoose was on fire from 3.......just couldnt hit the free throws when it mattered most. Great ball player though. I would go to him in the clutch evereytime.:thumb:

Too bad we can't have Russell, Ashland, Boyd and Rose Hill in a district, can you imagine how interesting that tournament would be??

Fried crowe is fine I guess, not healthy, but I'm starting to use the treadmill more nowadays : )

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Not because I know his parents, but I thought Branham hit some huge shots for Boyd in the AIT. I think his outside game compliments Selby in the paint very nicely. Boyd has the role players to win, because they are all willing to play for the "Team" and not the "Me".

Excellent win for Boyd, and I know that one game does not make a season, but this should lay to rest the idea that the 16th is one team is head and shoulders above the rest.

I still think Russell is at the head of the pack, but the pack is closer than some believed. I think any one of five teams could win the region, depending on the draw and who's hot at the right time.

It's gonna be a good March ...

Frances

Good win for Boyd Co. :thumb: Way to go Lions! I had picked Russell as the best in the 16th this year and still do. That is not to say (as some have) that they are far above everyone else, as tonight showed - they are beatable. Imo Ashland, Boyd and R.H. are all also in the running.

Too bad we can't have Russell, Ashland, Boyd and Rose Hill in a district, can you imagine how interesting that tournament would be??

Fried crowe is fine I guess, not healthy, but I'm starting to use the treadmill more nowadays : )

I think Fairview will do just fine in making the district tournament interesting. Russell, Greenup, and Raceland will have an interesting one themselves. Don't count out Fairview in pulling an upset come tournament time.:thumb:

I think Fairview will do just fine in making the district tournament interesting. Russell, Greenup, and Raceland will have an interesting one themselves. Don't count out Fairview in pulling an upset come tournament time.:thumb:

I think Fairview showed the other night that they belong in the mix. They probably have the toughest road of the four teams, but thinking that they are an easy win would be a HUGE mistake for any of the other three.

Frances