Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GrantNKY

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GrantNKY

  1. To settle first place individual in the 8th region required a 6 hole playoff between Tyler Mitts of Grant County and Justin Gabbard of Highlands. Both shot -1 70. Heck of a round from both of them.
  2. This new phone is ridiculously fast. I just like new stuff I guess. I have had the 7 since it came out and I loved it, but this new phone is amazing. Whether it’s worth it is all about perspective though. It’s not life changing, but it’s really cool.
  3. Bigger, faster, cooler. If you’re looking for something revolutionary you won’t find it.
  4. If I had the X I wouldn’t upgrade either. I don’t think there is a significant upgrade from X to XS.
  5. Apple has definitely saturated the market with enough phones at different price points now that they literally have a phone for everyone. If you like new stuff they release a new phone every year, but like a lot of you have expressed the 6’s and 7’s still work just fine and you can still get new 7’s at a much cheaper price. It’s all about what you want. I’m planning on selling my 7 and the guy at the ATT store said it should sell easily for $400. Makes the price tag more manageable.
  6. They’re new and shiny. Haha
  7. I’m paying it off over 2 years. $45/ month. Which is the same as I paid for my 7 plus.
  8. Anyone getting the new phone today? Mine is out for delivery. I got the XS Max Gold.
  9. So I got home to watch the 4th quarter but damn David Bell is a man.
  10. 7- Beechwood 5- Highlands 3- Simon Kenton 2- Dixie 1- Dayton TB: Highlands
  11. 7- Mater Dei 5- Graves Co 3- Bowling Green 2- Greenwood 1- Ohio Co TB: Mater Dei
  12. 7- Fern Creek 5- John Hardin 3- Trinity 2- Butler 1- Jeffersontown TB: Trinity
  13. 7- Johnson Central 5- Danville 3- Harlan Co 2- Pike Central 1- Prestonburg TB: Johnson Central
  14. 5- Trinity 3- Danville 3- DeSales 1- Meade Co 1- Graves Co 1- Belfry 1- LCA 1- Somerset 1- Owensboro 1- John Hardin TB: 50
  15. 7- Danville 5- LCA 3- Simon Kenton 2- Casey Co 1- Ryle TB: SK
  16. 5- Central 3- Trinity 3- Frederick Douglas 1- NCC 1- Mayfield 1- Christian Co 1- Owensboro 1- Hopkinsville 1- Monroe Co 1- CAL TB: 40
  17. 7- Franklin-Simpson 5- Caldwell Co 3- Owensboro Catholic 2- Marshall Co 1- McClean Co TB: Franklin-Simpson
  18. 7- Cov Cath 5- Highlands 3- NCC 2- Ludlow 1- Dixie TB: Cov Cath
  19. 7- FD 5- Madison Central 3- Western Hills 2- WV 1- Anderson Co TB: FD
  20. 7- CAL 5- Central 3- Oldham 2- Spencer 1- Washington TB: Oldham
  21. 7-Corbin 5-Knott Co Central 3- Ashland 2- Perry Central 1- Betsy Layne TB: Corbin
  22. Hard to beat a good old fashioned. Also enjoy a made from scratch margarita. Darkhorse is definitely bourbon and lemonade.
  23. If a student section wants to come a cheer and make up chants designed to distract the other team I’m fine with that. I just think it’s a bad look for a team to be doing it in the dugout. I think it can become distracting to the players. I get the coach’s thought process. He’s trying to keep his team engaged in the game, but I don’t think what that team is doing is staying engaged in the game on the field, it’s creating a new game inside the dugout. The chatter is artificial to me. It’s not real.
  24. It’s not the chatter that is the issue. You want your players to be involved and active in the dugout while your team is at the plate, it’s yelling stupid stuff that is the issue. It’s a bad representation of the players, the coach, and the program. As to what kind of stuff is stupid, most of the stuff in the OP is stupid. The purpose of being active in the dugout is so you stay engaged in the game when you are not in the field or up to bat. Yelling stuff that isn’t related to baseball isn’t staying engaged in the game, it’s creating a whole new side show for the players in the dugout and can distract from the game. Again yell as loud as you want, but keep it related to the game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.