Everything posted by Defense_Wins_Games
-
Conner vs. Notre Dame (2/3) Canceled
Not sure yet if there are plans to reschedule.
-
College Signing Day!!!
Already mentioned Sydney, however here are all the ones for Conner that signed yesterday that played soccer this past fall. Londyn Frazier - Mount Saint Joe (track) Abigail Welsh - Indiana University East Emilee Bischoff - University of the Cumberlands Sydney Noble - University of Findlay Brinley Derek - Thomas More University Congratulations Ladies!
-
Conner 63 Ryle 56
Final from Union.
-
3-Word Story (Christmas 2021 Edition)
He should be
-
College Signing Day!!!
I love this post!!!!!! Congrats to all these hard working ladies.
-
33rd District Draw
Your 33rd district tournament team: Boone County: Sam Disken Cooper: Madi Redlinger Ryle: Kaia Griffin Ryle: Keelee Griffin Conner: Juliet Strange Conner Sophia Swaney Conner: Ella Mann (MVP)
-
33rd District Draw
In a three-way tie for the one seed, Conner, Cooper and Ryle had a draw yesterday. Here's how things panned out.... #1 Ryle #2 Cooper #3 Conner #4 Boone #1 Ryle v #4 Boone October 5th @ 5:30pm #3 Conner v #2 Cooper October 5th @ 7:30pm #1/#4 winner v #3/#2 winner October 7th @ 7:30pm I believe the districts are at Ryle this year. Good luck Ladies!
-
2021-22 Ninth Region Girls Basketball
Conner returns four of the five starters from last year, Anna Hamilton, Juliet Strange, Lauren Hawthorne, Kelsee Simpson/Aubrey Fisher. Their only senior this year will be Lauren Hawthorne.
-
NKY Top 10, Sep 13th edition
It was a district game, must have a winner.
-
NKY Top 10, Sep 13th edition
Defensive specialist Juliet Strange who is sent in to the goal and hits two headers off two corners but still isn't enough. Conner loses in PKs to Cooper. Until we meet again Jags.....great game!
-
Freshman goalies in Lousiville
I also think after her performance against Notre Dame she picked up an offer from a college coach who was there watching another player. I know the score doesn't reflect much ((6-0) but that kid saved a lot.
-
Freshman goalies in Lousiville
While not in the top three, Conner has a freshman goalie in Ally Welch. Conner regularly plays two goalies, one per half, although they have been putting senior goalie Londyn Frazier on the field and Ally at goalie. Ally has been apart of United and Elite Futsal team. She plays for Indiana Fire Juniors on the ECNL-RL team. She also plays for Indian a Tempest Force.
-
Smoky Mountain Cup - 2
Congrats to the NKY girls who made the team. Madi Redlinger (Cooper) Sydney Noble (Conner) Juliet Strange (Conner) s://www.prepsoccer.net/2021/09/smoky-mountain-cup-1-2/
-
Top Players for NKY
That is fantastic!!!!!! Can you list them all out?
-
Top Players for NKY
According to an article on Cincinnati.com the players below are who to watch this season for girls high school soccer. See link for full article: https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/high-school/high-school-sports/2021/07/27/heres-who-watch-northern-kentucky-girls-soccer-fall/8076002002/ Maleah Alexander, Cooper Faith Broering, Highlands Ellie Dreas, Simon Kenton Ruby Dunlevy, Campbell County Macie Feldman, Notre Dame Morgan Gerak, Dixie Heights Grace Gerding, Dixie Heights Madi Redlinger, Cooper Laney Smith, Highlands Emma Spivey, Notre Dame Honorable mention Beechwood: Reagan Noll, Dory Smith, Megan Williams, McKinley Yelton; Bishop Brossart: Ally Smith; Campbell County: Sophie Jones, Bella Menetrey; Conner: Londyn Frazier, Sydney Noble, Juliet Strange; Cooper: Jada Walters; Dixie Heights: Mya Gerak; East Central: Sophie Browndyke, Caitlyn Dick, Lexi Watkins; Highlands: Chloe Bramble, Megan Gessner; Lawrenceburg: Chloe Meyer; Newport Central Catholic: Karly Enginger, Sofia Rodriguez, Rylee Turner; Ryle: Kaia Griffin, Keelee Griffin, Amber Poe, Olivia Stevens; St. Henry: Mary Felix; Simon Kenton: Shyanne Iles; South Dearborn: Bernadette Wismann; Villa Madonna: Autumn Patrick.
-
Bluegrass State Games 7/23-25
Highlands, St. Henry and Conner come to mind. I think they all had coaching changes for this coming season.
-
Bluegrass Games 7/23-25
Here are the boys schedules for this weekend: Boys A (varsity) https://bgsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/BGSG-2021-Boys-Varsity-A.pdf Boys B (varsity) https://bgsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/BGSG-2021-Boys-Varsity-B-r1.pdf Boys C (varsity) https://bgsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/BGSG-2021-Boys-Varsity-C-r1.pdf Boys JV https://bgsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/BGSG-2021-Boys-JV-r2.pdf Good luck to all the kids!
-
Bluegrass State Games 7/23-25
I am so excited to see some girl's high school soccer this weekend!! Girls A (varsity) schedule: https://bgsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/BGSG-2021-Girls-Varsity-A.pdf Girls B (varsity) schedule: https://bgsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/BGSG-2021-Girls-Varsity-B.pdf Girls C (varsity) schedule: https://bgsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/BGSG-2021-Girls-Varsity-C-r1.pdf Girls JV schedule: https://bgsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/BGSG-2021-Girls-JV-r1.pdf
-
4 months to go!! - Cicada Apocalypse
I think they are gone!! I haven't heard a peep in about a week!
-
4 months to go!! - Cicada Apocalypse
We are really humming Burlington now. It was interesting to see this yesterday....that spider has it's fangs in the cicada.
-
4 months to go!! - Cicada Apocalypse
My daughter and I took a walk along our fence line in Burlington, KY and saw some empty shells, maybe a half dozen.
-
What's a great song that mentions time or clocks?
Do You Really Want to Hurt Me by Culture Club
-
4 months to go!! - Cicada Apocalypse
She's 20 now and about to get it again!
-
4 months to go!! - Cicada Apocalypse
In 2004, I thought they were pretty crazy in Boone County or at least at my house. My daughter was four.....I really traumatized her with the cicadas. I asked her to walk behind me along the fence lined with trees and as I came to each branch, I would yank on them sending the little bugs flying in all directions, mostly at her......I don't know that she has ever forgiven me for that.
-
Oldham County/Conner Predictions/Updates
Never mind, was able to confirm three tickets per player. ?