Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Defense_Wins_Games

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Defense_Wins_Games

  1. Already mentioned Sydney, however here are all the ones for Conner that signed yesterday that played soccer this past fall. Londyn Frazier - Mount Saint Joe (track) Abigail Welsh - Indiana University East Emilee Bischoff - University of the Cumberlands Sydney Noble - University of Findlay Brinley Derek - Thomas More University Congratulations Ladies!
  2. I love this post!!!!!! Congrats to all these hard working ladies.
  3. Your 33rd district tournament team: Boone County: Sam Disken Cooper: Madi Redlinger Ryle: Kaia Griffin Ryle: Keelee Griffin Conner: Juliet Strange Conner Sophia Swaney Conner: Ella Mann (MVP)
  4. In a three-way tie for the one seed, Conner, Cooper and Ryle had a draw yesterday. Here's how things panned out.... #1 Ryle #2 Cooper #3 Conner #4 Boone #1 Ryle v #4 Boone October 5th @ 5:30pm #3 Conner v #2 Cooper October 5th @ 7:30pm #1/#4 winner v #3/#2 winner October 7th @ 7:30pm I believe the districts are at Ryle this year. Good luck Ladies!
  5. Conner returns four of the five starters from last year, Anna Hamilton, Juliet Strange, Lauren Hawthorne, Kelsee Simpson/Aubrey Fisher. Their only senior this year will be Lauren Hawthorne.
  6. It was a district game, must have a winner.
  7. Defensive specialist Juliet Strange who is sent in to the goal and hits two headers off two corners but still isn't enough. Conner loses in PKs to Cooper. Until we meet again Jags.....great game!
  8. I also think after her performance against Notre Dame she picked up an offer from a college coach who was there watching another player. I know the score doesn't reflect much ((6-0) but that kid saved a lot.
  9. While not in the top three, Conner has a freshman goalie in Ally Welch. Conner regularly plays two goalies, one per half, although they have been putting senior goalie Londyn Frazier on the field and Ally at goalie. Ally has been apart of United and Elite Futsal team. She plays for Indiana Fire Juniors on the ECNL-RL team. She also plays for Indian a Tempest Force.
  10. Congrats to the NKY girls who made the team. Madi Redlinger (Cooper) Sydney Noble (Conner) Juliet Strange (Conner) s://www.prepsoccer.net/2021/09/smoky-mountain-cup-1-2/
  11. That is fantastic!!!!!! Can you list them all out?
  12. According to an article on Cincinnati.com the players below are who to watch this season for girls high school soccer. See link for full article: https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/high-school/high-school-sports/2021/07/27/heres-who-watch-northern-kentucky-girls-soccer-fall/8076002002/ Maleah Alexander, Cooper Faith Broering, Highlands Ellie Dreas, Simon Kenton Ruby Dunlevy, Campbell County Macie Feldman, Notre Dame Morgan Gerak, Dixie Heights Grace Gerding, Dixie Heights Madi Redlinger, Cooper Laney Smith, Highlands Emma Spivey, Notre Dame Honorable mention Beechwood: Reagan Noll, Dory Smith, Megan Williams, McKinley Yelton; Bishop Brossart: Ally Smith; Campbell County: Sophie Jones, Bella Menetrey; Conner: Londyn Frazier, Sydney Noble, Juliet Strange; Cooper: Jada Walters; Dixie Heights: Mya Gerak; East Central: Sophie Browndyke, Caitlyn Dick, Lexi Watkins; Highlands: Chloe Bramble, Megan Gessner; Lawrenceburg: Chloe Meyer; Newport Central Catholic: Karly Enginger, Sofia Rodriguez, Rylee Turner; Ryle: Kaia Griffin, Keelee Griffin, Amber Poe, Olivia Stevens; St. Henry: Mary Felix; Simon Kenton: Shyanne Iles; South Dearborn: Bernadette Wismann; Villa Madonna: Autumn Patrick.
  13. Highlands, St. Henry and Conner come to mind. I think they all had coaching changes for this coming season.
  14. Here are the boys schedules for this weekend: Boys A (varsity) https://bgsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/BGSG-2021-Boys-Varsity-A.pdf Boys B (varsity) https://bgsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/BGSG-2021-Boys-Varsity-B-r1.pdf Boys C (varsity) https://bgsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/BGSG-2021-Boys-Varsity-C-r1.pdf Boys JV https://bgsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/BGSG-2021-Boys-JV-r2.pdf Good luck to all the kids!
  15. I am so excited to see some girl's high school soccer this weekend!! Girls A (varsity) schedule: https://bgsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/BGSG-2021-Girls-Varsity-A.pdf Girls B (varsity) schedule: https://bgsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/BGSG-2021-Girls-Varsity-B.pdf Girls C (varsity) schedule: https://bgsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/BGSG-2021-Girls-Varsity-C-r1.pdf Girls JV schedule: https://bgsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/BGSG-2021-Girls-JV-r1.pdf
  16. I think they are gone!! I haven't heard a peep in about a week!
  17. We are really humming Burlington now. It was interesting to see this yesterday....that spider has it's fangs in the cicada.
  18. My daughter and I took a walk along our fence line in Burlington, KY and saw some empty shells, maybe a half dozen.
  19. Do You Really Want to Hurt Me by Culture Club
  20. She's 20 now and about to get it again!
  21. In 2004, I thought they were pretty crazy in Boone County or at least at my house. My daughter was four.....I really traumatized her with the cicadas. I asked her to walk behind me along the fence lined with trees and as I came to each branch, I would yank on them sending the little bugs flying in all directions, mostly at her......I don't know that she has ever forgiven me for that.
  22. Never mind, was able to confirm three tickets per player. ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.