Everything posted by floridaboy#2 speed kills
-
Lenny Broyles (X) offer from Austin Peay
Yes indeed it was a great team at Lyndon on the jr. 10/11 year old division. they were fun to watch. The head coach Kirk Stallings did an awesome job winning the championship with this bunch. On Offensive they were deadly with an unbelievable passing game to match there home run,running game. Travis main target was Trey Wright & Quick. Run game was a two headed monster with Dawkins & Quick. Defensive was a shout down D. Hard Hard hitting by all those guys. BTW- Scout rankings which in my opinion is more acurate had Quick 5***** & 3rd overall WR. Dawkins 4**** & 36th overrall RB. Bloomfield 3*** & 63rd overrall OT. Travis Wright 2** QB NR.
-
Austin Davis ranked #37 back by 247sports
I remember Austin being a Stud RB for the Iroquois Raiders on the youth level. Good luck to Austin this season. Sounds like he is on his way to some D1 offers.
-
St. Xavier 2013 Football Schedule
I tried to tell AVIDTIGER that Cincy X had alot returning & that they would be very good this season & he laughed at that!!!!
-
St. Xavier 2013 Football Schedule
What I'm saying is no matter what you & I think or say. We all will see who's right with their prediction after the they play the game.
-
Lenny Broyles (X) offer from Austin Peay
I remember when Lenny was a young stud center on a Championship Team at Lyndon. Dalyn Dawkins RB,James Quick Fullback, Travis Wright QB, Trey Wright WR,Mitch Theis DT,Joey Bloomfield OT, Miles Bland LB, Tyler Sweden DE,Austin Morris LB Congrats Lenny!!!
-
St. Xavier 2013 Football Schedule
Come on now!!! Sure the 2nd game means more than the 1st. But to say the 1st game is Insignificant again come on now. You don't expect anyone to believe that, whether it be the Trinity community or X's community!!! after all The X vs T is 1 of the biggest H.S. rivals in america. Remember it's 1st game the draws a crowd of 30,000 plus. So i'd say there is some significances there.
-
St. Xavier 2013 Football Schedule
Yeah you may be right, Lou X won't lose 3 games they might lose 4 games:sssh:. Don't forget about BG. BG seems to have X's number!!! That's why the play the game!!! So again, we will see who's way off base!!!
-
St. Xavier 2013 Football Schedule
you also lost to Trinity 34-7 in the first match!!!
-
St. Xavier 2013 Football Schedule
Listen Dude. I won't even get caught up in this with you. I can give you numerous examples. Most of the time when a program wins against a school at the freshman & JV level they win on the Varsity. Also I'm not saying Lou X won't be good this year. I realize they have a lot returning & I think they are going to be good. But I don't see them beating Cincy X, Moeller or Trinity. However,I do think against those 3 schools they will lose in close games.
-
St. Xavier 2013 Football Schedule
Dude it's okay to support your team but you are clearly over the top & we will see who will be laughing after you play Cincy X, Moeller, Trinity & BG. No Disrespect but Lou X will be lucky to be Beat BG. I glad to see you are excited about this years team but in the end Lou X will lose to Cincy X, Moeller, & Trinity BTW- Did Lou X beat any of those 3 on the freshman,JV or Varsity level last year?
-
St. Xavier 2013 Football Schedule
Both will be solid teams. Moeller lost a lot of big time players but from watching how good their JV & Freshman teams were I know the they will be pretty good & Cincy X actual has a lot returning at key spots so they will also be pretty good. I don't think LOU X or Trinity can beat either team this season.
-
Travis Wright finally gets offer
That is awesome news!!! Congrats Travis Wright you deserve it:clap::dancingpa
-
Deonte Clyburn (X) commits to Colorado State
point well taken, I'll be sure to pass it along to the Dawkins Camp.
-
Deonte Clyburn (X) commits to Colorado State
Coach Mac has a 5 million dollar buy out clause so he won't be go anywhere. I also beg to differ the Mac & Sunbelt are not on the level of the Mountian west Confence. The attendence ,Staduim sizes and Coaches salaries tell you that which BTW Coach Mac is getting 1.6 million anaully.
-
Deonte Clyburn (X) commits to Colorado State
Yes, your thinking was correct. UC was pretty much a done deal for Dawk but when Butch Jones left for UT Dawk decided UC was no longer the place for him
-
Deonte Clyburn (X) commits to Colorado State
Dawkins is down to Purdue or CSU. WKU is also making a strong push but from what I'm hearing it's down to Purdue and CSU at the moment. I also know that he's visiting WKU at this moment so who knows maybe Petrino & Brohm can win Dawkins over but it will be tough because he almost committed this pass weekend to Purdue or CSU. Ralph wants him to go to CSU and Dalyn likes Purdue a little more. So they Decided to wait til after his visit next week with Purdue to finalize his pick.
-
Deonte Clyburn (X) commits to Colorado State
Clyburn IMO was the best LB in the State. For what ever reason he was overlooked & very under rated. This kid will be a difference maker at the next level. I've seen him play many times in person & watched his game film. This kid can flat out play. anyway Congats Clyburn!!!
-
2012 Class of the Commonwealth Football Team: Lexington Herald-Leader
IMO this was best list of them all, All these players had nice stats & Most of them are D1 one players but like all list there still will be some deserving people left off. This list & the AP, was much better than the CJ's list. The CJ's was so unexplainable on so many players. I don't know much about Taylor Centers so I'll look up him to see what type of players he is.
-
2012 CJ All-State Team Released
you got my vote!:thumb:
-
2012 KY AP All-State Football Team
I'm sure there are flaws in any of these selection systems but I wouldn't be ready to hang my hat on the the Coaches because they have shown just how bias they can be-Just ask Dalyn Dawkins
-
James Quick is Mr. Football 2012
JQ, well deserved!!!! Now let's go tear it up at the next level!
-
Thank You Dalyn Dawkins
Dawkins was a heavy UC lean but with Butch Jones moving on to UT its now wide open again. He has also picked up some more opportunies with all the coaching changes. He is now considering Colorado State,Illinios,UC Along with his new opportunies Tennessee & South Florida
-
Thank You Dalyn Dawkins
Special Thanks to the overlooked, Under appreciated Dalyn Dawkins at 5'9 181 lbs Dawkins often called too small or undersized but like your Dad said on his facebook page your Great performances of the field speak loud & clear of the calibur of player you are. A Great one by the facts. alot of people in the State of Kentucky simple don't appreciated your special abilities as well as what you complished of the field. No matter how you cut it, Trinity's New Oline was average at best & calling them that is a stretch So when you look at what Dawkins was able the accomplish verses one of the nation toughest schedules, Dawkins was simple Remarkable D.Dawkins I hope you don't mind but I'm going share your remarkable season in this post here are the facts on Dawkins 2012 season Dawkins finished the season with some outstanding stats & Glorious most momerial moments. Led his team in TDs with 23 total,18TD's rushing & 5 TD's recieving rushed for 1,501 & 459 receiving only player on Trinity's team to score a TD in every game. 3 game winning TD's. with 29 sec. left T trailing 13-7 Dawk scored the game winning TD vs Cincy St X. also responsible for about 70 of the 80 yards needed on that final drive. Mind you this was done while playing injured on a high ankled he sprain the week before. In the Semi finals 14-14 Dawk Scored the game winning TD vs. Scott co. With 31 sec left. Dawkins went 67 yards on a screen pass. He also rushed for 112 yards. Mind you he did this all while being ill with a stomach virus. Weak & Puking Dawk still found a way. Trinity trailing 23-20 vs MBA Dawkins goes 45 yards for the game winning TD. Last but not least, Dawkins was on fire in the State Championship game 173 rushing yards & 71 receiving with 3 TDS. 244 allpurpose yards. Great Performance to end your H.S. career on D.Dawkins no matter what the people say when they exclude you from this award & that award. The Remarkable season you had know one can take away. So again Thank You for being one of the best RB's & players I ever saw.
-
Best team not in finals...
Sorry but I don't see it that way. Scott played a hard fought ball game but in the end Trinity still out gain SC considerably. on a night where T was missing it's star WR, it's star tailback playing with a stomach virus, it's QB having an off night with numerous over & under throws. T's Qb even threw 2 picks, with 1 being a pick 6. yet T was able to over come all of this because they are simply much better than SC. When Clutch time came. T's defense shut SC down & T's offensive big time players did what they do best. T's Star tailback fought through his illness rushing for 119 yards & with 31 sec left he ripped off an electrifying 67 yard game winning TD. T's Qb also made & completed clutch passes down the stretch to tie the score at 14-14. again, I applaud SC's effort but the better team won because they made the plays that had to be made & SC did not.
-
Best team not in finals...
yes, & I applaud you guy's. BG simply did what champion do, They found a way to win. & that's why you are playing @ 3:00 Sat.