Everything posted by EyeInTheSky12209
-
Frankfort @ First Baptist Academy (Naples, Fla.)
What happened to the footballs after they are kicked through the field goal post? I think this game should have been played on Friday afternnoon or Saturday afternoon, would love to have a Daytime game in Florida!
-
BluegrassPreps.com Kentucky Class 1A Football Rankings for 9-29
The Frankfort Beechwood thing is a flip flop. I'm taking it that they are looking at how Beechwood man handled Franklin County and Frankfort lost to Franklin County? Not sure why Frankfort dropped two spots, they had a nice victory over LCA 47-27 with many players not even playing, looked like a Frankfort Junior Varsity team vs. LCA.
-
Frankfort @ First Baptist Academy (Naples, Fla.)
Okay I watched it, they look pretty disciplined and fundamental. Would almost wonder if they are a big favorite going against The Panthers? Of Course im sure home field might play a role haha, wonder what happens to the footballs after fields goals, I see a lake of some sort behind the goal post. Should be interesting, I'm pretty sure this match up will help Frankfort mentally and physically get prepared for Beechwood? Is #3 out for Frankfort still? His speed will be missed. Also, what about #5
-
Frankfort @ First Baptist Academy (Naples, Fla.)
My bad
-
Frankfort @ First Baptist Academy (Naples, Fla.)
Video? Or Picture?
-
Frankfort @ First Baptist Academy (Naples, Fla.)
Really? That is very interesting Coach. That is a true respected opponet. Do you think FBA has any D-1 Talent? (I Know you are on the beach soaking the sun up Coach and loving it!).
-
Frankfort @ First Baptist Academy (Naples, Fla.)
Is this a 2 year contract deal? Will FBA travel to Frankfort next year? :laugh:
-
Frankfort @ First Baptist Academy (Naples, Fla.)
As agreed not sure how many Kentucky football teams (NOT EVEN 5A-6A) that travel this far. Only farthest I've known is maybe Ohio or Tennesse which is maybe a 4-5 hour drive. The Panthers drove all the way to FLORIDA! Hats off to the staff of The Panthers for showing they actually care about their student athletes
-
Frankfort @ First Baptist Academy (Naples, Fla.)
Not sure what FBA looks like, but hope Panthers bring home the Victory!
-
Lexington Christian Academy @ Frankfort predictions
Hate to hear that, hope they are not done for the season heard #3 wrist was broke and #44 dislocated knee already has bad knees hope they can both still play late in the season two very important disciplined missing links to the Panthers offense and defense :sorry:
-
Lexington Christian Academy @ Frankfort predictions
What is the status of #44 for Frankfort and #3? I seen two major losses against Hills? Frankfort is banged up a lot. I really don't see Frankfort losing to LCA at home. 4-1 is the Panther's record against LCA? Interesting... LCA Might be out for some good ole revenge. Injuries and mistakes might hurt the Panthers this week. I'm going LCA 30 Frankfort 21
-
Beechwood 42 Franklin County 13
Hate to say I told you so, but.. I told you so. County can't compete anymore.
-
Franklin County/Beechwood Updates
It was me. I told you. Franklin County can't compete with Beechwood this year. Especially at beechwood. I predicted I think 47-7 maybe I can't remember. Hats off to the Flyers. Like I said, they will get their true colors exposed against a solid Beechwood out for revenge and to prove a point.
-
Franklin County vs. Beechwood Predictions
I disagree, I wasn't impressed with The Flyers, no disrespect to them they are a wonderful young group of individuals and played their hearts out every minute of the game. But I feel like I wish the refs would have let these teams played, who knows, FC might have won by more than 9? I think the refs took a lot away from both teams Friday Night, Momentum and also pride. It felt as if every play was stopped. Kind of took the fun out of the game ya know?
-
Franklin County vs. Beechwood Predictions
- Western Hills @ Frankfort High
This might help the Panthers build confidence later in the season for some young players to step up during playoff time. But i feel Frankfort is too talented and hungry from a 9 point loss to a team they knew they could beat. Panther's come out with first hit in the chin Friday Night. Look for Panthers to be up by 20+ at halftime, maybe 30-0. I'm looking at a 47-6 victory.- Franklin County vs. Beechwood Predictions
Not at all. The Panthers are way better than the Flyers. I seen it myself last Friday. The Panthers will be ready hopefully for the Tigers in the playoffs, just that they play at Beechwood this year might be a struggle. Right now I would have my eyes set on Frankfort advancing with maybe a 27-17 victory against them. But it's way too early in the season one game at a time Duece..By no way will Beechwood beat a healthy late in the season hungry Panther team by 40+. Not this Beechwood team nor not this Frankfort team. Franklin County lacks a lot and that's leadership and play makers. They have 2. Jhanny Rodriguez and Dylan Hurst. But they seem to not step up at appropriate times. Frankfort has several leaders, Jalen W, Jalen A, Anthony R, Rontez M, Chris B, Malik F. The Panthers are solid tihs year, I would love for Frankfort to still have #22 from last year, Matthew Smith not sure where that kid went but he was a D-1 Cornerback, would have probably helped Frankfort get the victory against The Flyers. Hate to say it, but with #22 from last year M. Smith still being on this Frankfort team with the addition of #9 Malik Frank , might have been the difference of a State championship or not. :idunno: Beechwood will pound the ball until The Flyers wear themselves down. I honestly see Beechwood exposing a rusty Flyer team that is going to take a while to get back on track. Should be interesting.- Franklin County vs. Beechwood Predictions
In correction, Frankfort is 1A. I feel sorry for The Flyers going to Beechwood. They just beat the Panthers barely and I do not think the Flyers have the offense to put up numbers on Beechwod. I look for Beechwood to pound the ball and get their revenge. Beechwood wins 47-17- Franklin County 22 Frankfort 13
This game wasn't a game. Frankfort High was the better team Friday night obviously the whole town could see that. Even the refs could see it. It was Franklin County's homecoming guess the refs felt a little pitty for them thinking maybe they wanted to see a poor team win against a rival. :ohbrother: The official's were horrible, horrible, horrible. Not the reason the Panthers lost? CoachBuckett, I'll say it for you, the refs were the reason why Franklin County even put up that weak 22 points. Frankfort High should have won this game 27-0 or maybe 27-3 from what I seen talent wise. #7 and #5 for County were the only factors, Frankfort High had about 10 of those. Hats off to The Panthers for playing two teams Friday night, The Flyers & The Refs. I say replay this game at KSU field with ref's from Lexington and Panthers win easy, Flyers are not good in my opinion, look very sloppy and young. I respect what Coach Foley did for his kids by standing on the field taking a hit to the chin for his team that's a true coach, have to respect that guy. Would have loved to see Frankfort throw more to #9, might have been a game changer but who are we kidding we probably would have got an offensive pass interference after a Flyer tackles him before he catches it.:sssh: When the Flyers play Beechwood, they will expose them. I am saying 42-7. When Frankfort meets up with The Tigers, I look for a close game with The Panthers pulling away 27-17. Panthers >> Flyers. Flag ratios 24-6, I heard 28-6...Flyers racked up well over 120+ yards in advance and still only won just by 9? Shows who is really the better team :lol: End of discussion.- Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
I'm ready for kickoff. I'm headed down to Franklin County field tonight is at 7:30? I've been told this game is kind of like the ol' Kentucky vs. Louisville Game?- Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
Well they've done it twice. I think you're underestimating the talent Frankfort High holds. Though you are right County holds more depth, but you can't feed a chicken who hasn't hatched yet. I'm taking Frankfort High with the upset at Franklin County. 34-27- Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
Panthers will fight hard, Flyers will fight hard, only two things are for sure, one team will walk away 3-0 and one will walk away 2-1. :popcorn:I'm ready for a capitol city showdown of the best 2 high-school football teams in the City! (Sorry Western Hills no disrespect) :idunno:- Frankfort/Shelby County Updates
I heard #9 for Frankfort is pretty good!- Frankfort/Shelby County Updates
Doing an awesome job Deuce! Go panthers!- Frankfort/Shelby County Updates
Update? - Western Hills @ Frankfort High