Everything posted by KentuckyJoe
-
Northern Kentucky Region Contest (Week 3)
No way I only got 1. Where is link to my picks?? Lol
-
Cooper 42 Newport Central Catholic 34
Thanks for the info. That explains a lot.
-
Cooper 42 Newport Central Catholic 34
Can anyone confirm that Kyle Kelly didn't play??
-
Newport Central Catholic/Cooper Updates
I hear Kyle Kelly for NewCath hasn't played. Apparently on sideline in a boot
-
Northern Kentucky Region Contest (Week 2)
7 Beechwood 5 Highlands 3 Bellevue 2 Scott 1 Bryan Station TB Beechwood
-
2018 Kickoff Edition - BGP Fun Thread - Open Talk
Nope I'm sitting at red light no time for that lol
-
Life after AJ, what does Covington Catholic need out of his replacement at QB?
Couldn't ask for a better group of weapons to break in a new QB.
-
2018 Kickoff Edition - BGP Fun Thread - Open Talk
I would like to pick a total for # of games Covcath puts up a running clock this season since they did it every get last year vs KY teams Anyone....
-
How many home games does your team have
I would plan on plenty of home games late in the year for sure!! Tigers are going to have an amazing season.
-
How many home games does your team have
I believe I saw Covcath has 4 and NewCath has 3
-
Covington Catholic 48 Newport Central Catholic 7 (Scrimmage)
If that's the type of energy passion and Hart the Breds are going to play with all year it might not be fun. I was expecting a lot more. No desire by NewCath at all. SOFT. I had to leave couldn't watch anymore of it.
-
Newport Central Catholic all time rushing leader
During Steve's Soph year there was no passing. Bob was still calling his old school inside ice and trap plays. Steves Jr and Sr years the play calling duties were finally handed over to assistants and the NewCath program did a 360 with running and finally passing the ball and it sure paid off.
-
Northern Kentucky Region Contest (Week 1)
7 CovCath 5 NewCath 3 Highlands 2 Campbell 1 Carroll TB CovCath
-
Newport Central Catholic all time rushing leader
It's sure sucked for the WR's......
-
Newport Central Catholic/Covington Catholic (Scrimmage) Preview
Covcath wins bit it's a scrimmage. Both teams making changes from last year. The Colonel's will test out a few new bodies to fill spots of key graduates. For NewCath look for Kelly all over and see how conditioned and disaplined they play. Ok light turned green got to go
-
Highlands 2018
I can't speak on this year's team but I will say I LOVE what has been done with the Ft Thomas league teams. They have really turned it around and are getting young kids in Ft Thomas excited about football. Hosting weekly summer camps amazing new uniforms for each team. Those things really get the young kids excited and having fun. With the rebuilding of the youth program it can really help the High School team in the future. Hats off to the men and women who have done so much work!!!
-
NewCath RB Kyle Kelly
Congrats just behave yourself. Athens is quite a party!!!!!!!
-
Dayton 3 Newport Central Catholic 1
I don't think they have ever advanced from district or ever beat NewCath
-
Why does Newport Catholic not have their own football field yet?
Good question. Last I was told there was only possible thing holding these plans back. +
-
Covington Catholic 2017 Football 5A State Rings
Will they get basketball rings before school lets out??
-
2019-2022 Approved Football Realignment
Need to put Brossart in same district as NewCath to create a rivalry. Would also save the Mustangs on travel time.
-
Cov Cath Soph. Michael Mayer Has His First College Offer
Right now I'm saying Notre Dame but hope UK makes a giant push for this young man
-
Covington Catholic 2017 Football 5A State Rings
-
Newport Central Catholic Middle School Football Team
Hope the new Jr high uniforms are better than what we had in my day.
-
Newport Central Catholic 2018
Settle on 1 qb