Everything posted by rookie57
-
#2 DeSales vs. #5 Christian Academy-Louisville (2A Quarterfinal)
- #2 DeSales vs. #5 Christian Academy-Louisville (2A Quarterfinal)
Looks like a college team doesn't it.- #3 Mayfield vs. Owensboro Catholic (2A Quarterfinal)
Yea, I miss toothpick and my buddy snakesnot, now that guy could keep a thread going, and him and I rarely agreed on anything! I like your enthusiasm P88 but I don't think this game gets even close to a running clock. I think it'll be close for a half, maybe even 3 qtrs, mayfield puts it away in the 4th. Hope your right tho.- #3 Mayfield vs. Owensboro Catholic (2A Quarterfinal)
You make a very valid point. As fans we all base our predictions on a variety of things, actually seeing an opponent, comparison opponents ( flawed), films and etc. playoff time you can usually throw most all that out the window, and momentum also comes into play as well as injuries, so, it's ALL a crapshoot, predictions that is. I'm just a country boy fan and my reasons fora prediction are about as valid as the ground hog seeing his shadow. But here goes anyway. I think mayfield is 28 points better than Christian county, I base that on actually watching them, howbeit only 1 game, AND Comparison scores ( flawed). CC beat hoptown -3 MHS beat hoptown 29 CC beat Caldwell -17 MHS beat Caldwell-31 CC beat PT -10 MHS beat PT-33 CC beat graves ( OT) -7 MHS beat Graves -14 So I threw that vegetable soup together and just dice trowed a couple dice and come up with MHS IS 28 points better than Christian County. So then, SOUTH WARREN only beat CHRISTIAN COUNTY 18, so the ( ask the 8 ball) toy says Mayfield is 10 points better than South Warren, who beat OC by 5 which means Mayfield is 15 points better than OC, throw in home advantage, the War Memorial mystique, and I come up with a 21 point MHS victory! Now surely you can see how valid that system was. LOL, who knows , OC is gonna come in here mad, hungry, and focused, so then, what I have to figure is,,,,,,- Campbellsville at Crittenden County (1A Quarterfinal)
Not sure I'd wish for that, lol, but if it means moving forward, go Rockets.- #1 Danville vs. #4 Lexington Christian Academy (2A Quarterfinal)
Ads weakest link , whatever it is, ain't to shabby.- Are the KHSAA football playoffs...
Like I said, there will always be some, but we can eliminate many of them by limiting the games.- #1 Beechwood vs #3 Kentucky Country Day (1A Quarterfinal)
That's funny.- Are the KHSAA football playoffs...
That works for me, less games.- Are the KHSAA football playoffs...
Fine by me.- DeSales 54 Washington County 0
Won't matter.- Are the KHSAA football playoffs...
Blowouts in the regular season is one thing, and I realize there will always be some, but, playoffs should be about teams that have earned the right to be there, not about a participation trophy. We could eliminate many of these blowouts by limiting the number of teams playing. I will never, ever, buy any argument, any reason, why a 3rd or 4th place team in a district deserves to go to the playoffs.- Campbellsville at Crittenden County (1A Quarterfinal)
Coach Starnes keeps his troups marching.- #1 Beechwood vs #3 Kentucky Country Day (1A Quarterfinal)
No way KCD plays within 10.- #1 Beechwood vs #3 Kentucky Country Day (1A Quarterfinal)
Beechwood, running clock- #1 Danville vs. #4 Lexington Christian Academy (2A Quarterfinal)
Ads, big- #2 DeSales vs. #5 Christian Academy-Louisville (2A Quarterfinal)
Colts by 21- #3 Mayfield vs. Owensboro Catholic (2A Quarterfinal)
This will be a hard hitting game and close for a while, Mayfield pulls away in second half and wins by 3 touchdowns.- Crittenden County 41 Bethlehem 20
Congrats to coach Starnes and the Rockets.- Hopkinsville 43 Logan County 8
Logan Co is definitely a great story, and awesome year, and I really thought they might squeeze out a win against Hopkinsville, but I also felt that the hype didn't match the reality. Hopkinsville may be on a mission, but they are not a real good team.- DeSales 54 Washington County 0
Then the Colts have a real good shot at a trip to Kroger field. They will have no problem with Cal. Now if Mayfield can get past OC, and I think we will, hopefully your trip to War Memorial will end your run, if not I'll be pulling for the Colts to dismantle the Ads.- DeSales 54 Washington County 0
After seeing the butler win, Desales must be REALLY good.- #6 Simon Kenton vs #1 Trinity (6A Quarterfinals)
Running clock for T.- Raceland 31 Paris 9
Roll Rams Roll, congrats Raceland, get'r done!- Murray/Owensboro Catholic Updates
What does ttt mean? - #2 DeSales vs. #5 Christian Academy-Louisville (2A Quarterfinal)