Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crittenden County 41 Bethlehem 20

Featured Replies

Al Starnes just doesn't want to hang 'em up yet....

 

Good win Rockets!!

Tied at half, but CC and the running of Nesbitt was too much in the 2nd half. Rockets made some good adjustments defensively at halftime and kept the Eagles bottled up all 2nd half.

Thanks for the suggestions in the prediction thread on local eats. I ended up at Main St. Grill and it was quite good. The calzone I got was every bit of 15" and stuffed full. I got through about a third of it and it was too much. Will make for a nice snack (meal) tomorrow.

Thanks for the suggestions in the prediction thread on local eats. I ended up at Main St. Grill and it was quite good. The calzone I got was every bit of 15" and stuffed full. I got through about a third of it and it was too much. Will make for a nice snack (meal) tomorrow.

I've never had a bad meal there. Good job Jim.

I've never had a bad meal there. Good job Jim.

 

I was also looking for Glenn's upon Rocket's recommendation but apparently the place is "closed permanently" according to the Google machine.

 

A lot of the Bethlehem folks who made the trip were also happy with the place. It's a gem for a small town like that.

Thanks for the suggestions in the prediction thread on local eats. I ended up at Main St. Grill and it was quite good. The calzone I got was every bit of 15" and stuffed full. I got through about a third of it and it was too much. Will make for a nice snack (meal) tomorrow.

 

Just to reiterate on how Scribe was underselling the portions at this place, I came in very hungry as I hadn't eaten for 10hrs, and somehow managed to eat about a third of a 15" calzone that was nearly as big around as the barrel of a baseball bat. Huge.

Congrats to coach Starnes and the Rockets.

I had the Nesbitt kid for 41 carries for 255 and 4 TDs.

 

Bethlehem got just 31 yards of total offense in the second half.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.